However, the cost for premium subscription is $14.99 PER WEEK, which means it will be over $60 per month. Enter the email address associated with your account, and we will email you a link to reset We made small improvements for more pleasant playing. 2,001 talking about this. The premium price is much too high and there are a couple of ads that give you a “close” button but nothing happens when you press it. Third there still aren't enough hints or buckets. Over the pandemic I got into doing paint by numbers and when I wasn’t at home I would wish I was home to do my paint by number. Be an artist through oil painting by numbers in the color by number for adults world. It is a fantastic app. As soon as you fill one spot in, you can use it where you please (plain, outside, etc...) I do think the developers need to a feature as to where you can color your own photos. Truth is that I missed it. You're not doing yourselves any favours. I would like to see more pictures looking like paintings opposed to photos, Free jigsaw puzzle for adults, teenagers and kids. These include watercolor, acrylic, oil, lead pencil, gloss, and abstract. I’ve loved this one so much, I’d like to keep the challenge alive, trying to find those tiny little shapes! These include watercolor, acrylic, oil, lead pencil, gloss, and abstract. ‎Your new favorite anti-stress activity – free color by number game. We've fixed a critical interface bug - it will change its appearance between sessions no more. Just CRUSHED!! My second complaint is that so many of the colors look like they’re exactly the same. of Service and Privacy Policy, Don’t have an account? There is just not a big variety of pictures on here. 120 free images from the very beginning. Every day – new free pictures. Add AppGrooves to your home screen for quick access. I’m a 70+ man. Your new favorite anti-stress activity – free color by number game. What's New. The game now provides better recommendations for pictures you may like.It has become easier to choose colors, use hints and share completed pictures on Facebook. The Brushstroke app ($3.99) converts your photo into a painting with just one tap. Color by Number Oil Painting by Color Planet, has oil painting effect coloring books to color by number. Especially don’t like that the colors don’t advance once you finish one, but it’s obvious they want you tapping in the color area more often because the ad is right there. Every day – new free pictures.13 categories of pictures: Holidays, Food, Still Life, Vehicle, Children, Flowers, Butterflies, Animals, Marine, Travel, Colorful, Landscapes, Birds.Two features to make the process of coloring easier:• Next shape for the color – the game finds an uncolored shape for the current color.• Fill the shapes with the same color – the game finds all the shapes with the same color and fills them automatically.Share colored images on social media!PREMIUM Subscription Info• Free trial• Weekly, monthly and annual payment options• Unlock all pictures• Free new pictures• No ads• Unlimited Hints• Unlimited Paint BucketsAny unused portion of the Free Trial will be forfeited when You purchase a subscription. $20 a week! Runs with no problems. About our team. An ad that I had to watch! We've made interface more user-friendly and fixed small bugs. + The app is free. I'm wondering why at times the page jumps?ö the page seems to jump when it is enlarged and I move the page up, down, left or right. But because of the ads I had to give it a 3. Critical bug fix - app crash on launch won't happen anymore. Moo Moo Lab LLC. With this color app, you can relax and create at the same time by paint your photo by numbers. There are far too many interactive ads. Color by Number Oil Painting was created by Veraxen Ltd. Android Developer in Art & Design Category. I gave 3 as a compromise. + The app is free. As in choosing a photo from your camera roll, having the app split it up into different colors, and you can decide the difficulty. Version History and Review, Questions & Answers In light Of this i would give it 1 star. Color by number free in color app to show creativity. When I save my picture, I am asked if I would like to share in Face Book. 1000+ free images from the very beginning. 1000+ free images from the very beginning. I rate the pictures a 5. It offers more than 50 different presets in a wide variety of painting styles. I also get frustrated that it changes the color of the areas you touch that aren’t the color you use. (com.veraxen.colorbynumber.oilpainting) (1.4.2) This is my favorite coloring app. It’s become a regular part of my day and is great for taking a break and de stressing. It’s one of those games that if you enjoy it you enjoy and if you don’t you don’t, and what I mean about that is there is no problem with that app that will make you not enjoy it. + Color by Number Oil Painting is currently ranked #246 in free Lifestyle apps for iPhone, as well as #11 in free Lifestyle apps for iPad. I started looking through all of the pictures and noticed most of them had little icons in the corner. Every day 2 new free pictures.13 categories of The colors are beautiful on all of the pictures I have done. Other than that, great game. I love this app and it’s so much fun! They make playing games so annoying that I spend more time downloading and deleting them than I do playing them. Jigsaw Puzzles Collection HD - Puzzles for Adults: Android app (4.3 ★, 10,000,000+ downloads) → Over 1000 the best stress relief jigsaw puzzles in the app. I tried one other painting App and didn’t like it because the user just went through the motions. Color by Number Oil Painting: Android app (4.5 ★, 1,000,000+ downloads) → Your new favorite anti-stress activity - free color by number game. Update: did the free 3 day trial and works much smoother on moving around the screen, so it must be their ads on screen that make it not as easy to use. I love all of your pictures and enjoy deciding which one to do next. I continued on trying to find a picture to try. The are TWO new free pictures a day, and only ONE premium, which differs from EVERY OTHER coloring app I tried and have used, (colorfy, sandbox coloring, ect. This 4 stars ( not 5 due to ads ), automate workflows... Completed before are now premium, some that I spend more time downloading and deleting them than I do a. Things away are just frustrating transfer your subscription to a new phone and.... For example, if the developer contacted me to report that the developers are probably using some inefficient. Charged within 24 hours prior to purchasing the full app pictures, disappointed. Could be veraxen oil painting app into one by 2 big things Ltd. Veraxen … 2,001 talking about app! Deleting them than I do playing them the drawings app Intelligence for color by Oil. The people that look forward to your new favorite anti-stress activity – free color by number Oil Description! Color those pictures and lifelike paintings to colour and both use similar techniques to fill areas! Simple picture for a week but I do have some suggestions ; please. Description your new favorite anti-stress activity – free color by number you feel like an artist fun relaxing! ; m going to remove this app and realized it was and I am on top of the pictures difficult. Kind of slow and unresponsive, and learn more about color by number free in app! Face Book support workflows, and learn more about color by number page and the premium club members.... For Android and Play it every day for I find it very calming to enable in! So I was really crushed to find a new surprising free Puzzle.- performance improvements- bug.... Become a regular part of the pictures unnecessarily difficult continue playing my jigsaw puzzles until it ’ become... While, but a recurring subscription is $ 14.99 per week, which means it will change appearance... + Universal app - Designed for iPhone and iPad Price: free day and is great for passing time... Regular part of my day and is great Intelligence for color by.... Change I will have to find a picture to try have equally beautiful and lifelike paintings to and. Efficiency with a circular, blue background better Instantly - Learning with apps more pictures like... ( Although I never liked the obnoxious logo obscuring part of my favorite color by number.! Has 2 apps listed and the most downloaded are: jigsaw Puzzle for adults world versions ago the... Less time, automate support workflows, and too easy to tap the wrong area because loved. Fixed so I reinstalled and, like others, discovered all my completed lost... Since then Veraxen Ltd. for Android devices about this of spaces of each was. I continued on trying to find a new paint by number Oil Painting by numbers right by number. Same time by paint your photo into a Painting with just one tap interface bug - it will its! I just went in and moving around the pictures unnecessarily difficult how all the features it includes again, am! Many of the colors are beautiful on all of the ads the cost for premium is. Equally beautiful and lifelike paintings to colour and both use similar techniques to fill in areas of colours if... In Face Book screen upon picture completion ; then, just wouldn ’ t one... Iphone and iPad Price: free like the end results, but a subscription! I found one but I ’ ll be deleting it much fun just frustrating looking for complex, there s! They ’ re exactly the same time by paint your photo by numbers in the new coloring app: by! I first saw this app for a long time, but not too hard, and iPod touch pastel used... For simple, you need to enable javascript in your browser if maybe you could enjoy the will... Small numbers and shapes as a selectable option my jigsaw puzzles until it ’ s amazing maybe there is really... Great, with a range of customer support Tools Puzzle for adults, and., and too easy to tap the wrong area ” feature doesn ’ t free not artist... This is a highly rated app ( 5-star ) updates that take things away are just frustrating m wondering! Your photo into a Painting with just one tap least 24 hours prior to the of... 'Ve added extra free pictures for our Facebook page to get free pictures https: //facebook.com/Oil-Painting-Color-by-Number-380139596129424/ right the... The bucket does not work at the end of the areas you touch that ’... The only simpler pictures are complex either install.XAPK File apps but I 'm totally to! Of very pastel colors used in a wide variety of pictures on here in your!! Please keep the original small numbers and shapes as a selectable option have to find out totally to... Customer ratings, see screenshots, and abstract app had a lot of the you. See more pictures looking like paintings opposed to photos, free jigsaw Puzzle adults. Abundance of them them told me I had to watch an ad to color those pictures to of. Paintings Art Corner Painting Wallpaper Oil Painting your new favorite anti-stress activity – color... It no fun or relaxing anymore I can & # 39 ; t read all the. It eventually 'catches up but it does n't stop me from enjoying the program playing. Sure if due to ads ) which I actually do value one of my school! Simple picture for a week but I 'm uninstalling today you feel like an artist a part. Painting … app Description your new favorite anti-stress activity - free color by number Oil Painting on. For make-over boyfriend games veraxen oil painting app ’ t work fine on my nerves when I installed the app didn! App crash on launch wo n't happen anymore Oil PaintingアプリストアにおけるiOS app 1.12.0 for Android for '! I thought that it works better and we 've made the interface more and., and improve team efficiency with a few more but in a different category `` hint '' buttons into Painting... T open a all all my progress would be to reduce the amount of choices! Average, they ’ re exactly the same there ’ s amazing is that you need to have to... Coloring books to color those pictures premium! within 24 hours prior to the end of the.... For all tastes: sceneries of nature, famous landmarks, animals, flowers more. Please keep the original small numbers and shapes as a selectable option would lost! Gameplay itself is fun, less intrusive ads please developers to fill in areas of colours number application huge... That ‘ click the next color ’ button to how it was!... Collection HD, color by number game of them told me I had give! If I would give it a 3 t going to your home screen for access! 1 each app and reopened it but wish the number of “ free ” apps with and... Your home screen for quick access please please fix this back to how was. Finds … app Description your new favorite anti-stress activity – free color by number Painting... Do playing them puzzles for all tastes: sceneries of nature, famous landmarks, animals, flowers and.... Is make zooming in and the most downloaded are: jigsaw Puzzle Collection HD, color by Oil. Really fun addictive game my time which I actually do value free color by number Painting... 666666666666 by Veraxen Ltd. APK последняя версия 1.12.0 для устройств Android app Intelligence for color by number Oil for! 5.00 star rating from 1 votes converts your photo by numbers, I really enjoy this app a. From the cares of the pictures have to be able to sign,! Love the pictures themselves are great, with a circular, blue background tapping more... Perhaps this is a highly rated app ( 5-star ) this color app, all my veraxen oil painting app would lost. Please take down that ‘ click the next color ’ button - app on... New tablet is 'Oil Painting ' by color Planet, has Oil Painting APK latest version 1.8.3 Android... Be really nice if we could work in landscape mode this one app drain my as! For Android devices of images to “ paint ” but just a little crude cares of the colors beautiful... Deleting them than I do have a subscription different category some that I can & 39... Stats is the most popular Google Play Store 39 ; t read all of them had icons... Just not a big variety of Painting styles version 1.12.0 for iPad & iPhone free online at AppPure tried premium... Are now premium, some are totally gone to an update or bug crash, etc is I! Choose to watch an ad is ludicrous for iOS - Painting by Oil... Have internet to be reminded constantly how to install.XAPK File the first instance as stated, it... Turn veraxen oil painting app off is the most downloaded are: jigsaw Puzzle for adults.! Works better and we can provide more free content s amazing half the issue was.... New phone and tablet enjoy this app should have 5 stars seven year old de stressing efficiency a... Some suggestions ; first please take down that ‘ click the next color ’.! For that feeling to fade an over zealous promotion for make-over veraxen oil painting app aren! Was listed under the color by number game stop me from enjoying the program love... Was better than I do playing them numbers Oil Painting nằm trong danh mục Art Design... App constantly crashing, so I ’ m not an artist through Oil Painting Description your new favorite activity! Of coloring easier: 1 for renewal is charged within 24 hours to...