The PreSonus ATOM is a versatile, portable production and performance MIDI controller, well suited for artists, DJs, and producers. PreSonus ATOM and Ableton Live: User Mode . ATOM SQ is also a unique Ableton Live controller, designed for production and live performance. Want to sell PreSonus products in your store? Find a PreSonus dealer in your area—or buy online! Ready to register your PreSonus product? Want to sell PreSonus products in your store? Super-Sub, WorxAudio Another odd behavior surfaces when you venture outside Studio One. TL;DR, didn’t work. Two or more ATOM MIDI pad controllers can also be used to extend the performance range for your instruments and Drum Rack. Software and driver updates, tutorials, manuals and more! Now ATOM SQ will act as an integrated controller with Ableton Live while it’s ReWired into Studio One. Pad Controllers, PreSonus Again, no luck. Monitors, Studio ATOM SQ is een praktische, intuïtieve en compacte MIDI-pad performance controller voor het snel programmeren van ritmes in Studio One of Ableton Live.Omdat de Artist en Lite versies van de populaire DAW's - evenals twee loop packs met kits voor Impact XT - zijn inbegrepen, kunnen gebruikers direct beginnen met produceren en profiteren van een efficiënte workflow. V-Series, WorxAudio USB Interfaces, Complete So it really is down to whether you want to use a 4x4 or an 8x8, and what you want to use them for besides finger drumming. Simply create or log into your My.PreSonus account. Sphere, Studio Series III Ecosystem, Technical Your PreSonus product has the blues. ; Videos Seeing is believing—and in many cases, understanding. The unit features a basic one-octave keyboard configuration and can also control many DAW options, with (perhaps unsurprisingly) Presonus’s own Studio One DAW being the tightest of integrations. Even better, ATOM SQ can provide full native integration with Ableton Live when it’s ReWired as a client—once you know how to set up the MIDI ins and outs for both programs. PreSonus recently unveiled the PreSonus ATOM SQ, a unique new hybrid sequencer, keyboard, and performance pad controller.This lightweight but powerful device takes a distinct design, as its 32 velocity- and pressure-sensitive, RGB LED pads sit in a two-row, staggered arrangement. You can launch clips and scenes during a performance, select devices and edit parameters, navigate tracks and scenes, control each track’s volume, panning, and send levels—plus do all your drum programming in Ableton from the ATOM SQ! Music is our life. So even while using ATOM SQ in the native mode for Studio One, you can still trigger different Clip and Scenes in Live. Size Comparison: Ableton Push 2 vs. PreSonus Atom SQ Rather than use standard grid-based controller square pads, the Atom SQ favors two rows of 16 RGB backlit vertical chiclet-style buttons. Your PreSonus product has the blues. Cool, eh? Tight integration with both Studio One® and Ableton® Live mean that you stay inspired without missing a beat. Software, Notation Purchase PreSonus software, hardware, accessories and apparel straight from the source. Click here to arrange repairs and check repair status for your PreSonus gear. Seeing is believing—and in many cases, understanding. Even better, ATOM SQ can provide full native integration with Ableton Live when it’s ReWired as a client—once you know how to set up the MIDI ins and outs for both programs. Note: When switching back and forth between Live and Studio One, and enabling/disabling Studio One and Ableton Live modes for ATOM SQ, to return to Live you may need to “refresh” Live’s Preferences settings. By Audio Technology. Posted in Friday Tip of the Week, Studio One, Uncategorized With the included Ableton Live 10 Standard, you can expand on what your new Presonus ATOM SQ controller can do. Purchase PreSonus software, hardware, accessories and apparel straight from the source. You've read and tried everything. Thunderbolt Interfaces, AudioBox Also, if Live has the focus, any QWERTY keyboard assignments for triggering Clips and Scenes remain valid. Tags: #PreSonus25, Ableton Live, ATOM, ATOM SQ, Craig Anderton, How to Studio One, Learn Studio One, PreSonus Audio, Studio One Starpoint Gemini 3 With Nikola Jeremić April 16, 2020 by Perry Tee No change to report. We’ve posted hundreds of videos explaining the features of our products and how to get the most from them. However, Ableton still doesn’t show under Rewire Instruments. Articles, Tweets about "#Favorite Tweets by @PreSonus", AudioBox Studio for $199.95 Instant Rebate. Check out this article from the Ableton site. Loudspeakers, WorxAudio A couple things…in S1 V5 Pro, go to Options > Advanced > Services > ReWire Support and make sure it’s enabled. PreSonus StudioLive® Series III, StudioLive AR, and StudioLive Classic digital mixers provide complete, easy-to-use solutions for live and studio applications. ARc Recording Analog Mixers, StudioLive I’ve got a ticket open with Presonus, but so far they have been asking me to follow generic troubleshooting steps from a script, with inane requests like “try using another cable”, when I’m using the one supplied with the Atom SQ, or “make sure you have selected the device in the Audio Device drop-down”, when the Atom SQ isn’t even an audio device. Connecting PreSonus Audiobox USB to Ableton Live. Ask and answer questions with PreSonus users just like you! Under Options > Advanced > Services, make sure ReWire Support is enabled. Software, Control Contact one of our regional U.S. sales representatives. Set the MIDI and Ports connections as shown. Recording Solutions, Media Ask and answer questions with PreSonus users just like you! Does Presonus Atom SQ work with Ableton 9? One of these days, we’ll be in your town—and this calendar will tell you when, where, and what we’ll show you. Mac/PC/iPad Interfaces, AudioBox One of these days, we’ll be in your town—and this calendar will tell you when, where, and what we’ll show you. Atom SQ is a new PreSonus controller designed both as a compact melody and beat player with keys/pads that double up for both tasks. Subwoofers, Monitoring In Studio One’s Options > External Devices, For ATOM SQ, reconnect ATOM SQ to Receive From and Send To. Insert Ableton Live (from Instruments > ReWire). Loudspeakers, ULT Find a PreSonus dealer in your area—or buy online! Simply create or log into your My.PreSonus account. ATOM * Both a flexible performance controller and a tightly integrated production environment, PreSonus®’ ATOM™ pad controller and included Studio One Artist production software let you create and perform with ease. Our extensive knowledgebase can save you hours of troubleshooting and messages to technical support. Loudspeakers, AIR Even more peculiar is the fact that Reason Lite, Reaper and Notion work as expected via Rewire, and are listed as Rewire devices. Seeing is believing—and in many cases, understanding. Unlock more ways to create, play and perform your sound with this controller and software bundle. One, Recording Classic, FaderPort Series, ATOM Fortunately, if you like working simultaneously with Live’s loops and scenes and Studio One’s rich feature set, Studio One can host Live as a ReWire client. The launchpad has more sensitive pads than the atom, but you can get good dynamics with either one. Click on ATOM SQ, and then click on Edit. Series III Console Mixers, StudioLive Blog Check out stories about tours by PreSonus artists, love letters and videos from customers, and more. Improve your technical chops with these articles, which cover a wide variety of topics. Controllers, Microphone Navigate Live’s mixer using ATOM’s Channel mode, where you can select, solo, and record-enable channels, as well as stop all clips on a selected channel. Note that with ATOM SQ controlling Studio One, the Transport function still controls both Live and Studio One. For more information about ATOM, visit www.presonus.com/products/ATOM. Whether you use Mac®, Windows®, or iOS®, we have an interface that fits your application and budget. Series USB Interfaces, Quantum We’ve posted hundreds of videos explaining the features of our products and how to get the most from them. Wave-Series, Networked Solutions, training, and lesson plans for educators in music technology and music performance. PreSonus Atom/Ableton integration Released in 2018, the PreSonus Atom pad controller is a flexible production and performance instrument that connects to a computer using USB and works with multiple DAWs but is especially tightly integrated with the PreSonus Studio One … Now PreSonus and Ableton have joined forces to offer deep ATOM integration with Ableton’s Live software (version 10.1.5 and later), giving electronic musicians and producers an extraordinary combination of world-class production and live performance tools. ATOM SQ - Mute tracks with knobs 1 - 16 for playing with loops/tracks Select None for both Receive From and Send To. Choose Options > Preferences > Link MIDI tab. Also make sure you have the latest version of Ableton Live Lite, there may be an update since when the license was first generated by Ableton. We’ve posted hundreds of videos explaining the features of our products and how to get the most from them. Now PreSonus and Ableton have joined forces to offer deep ATOM integration with Ableton’s Live software (version 10.1.5 and later), giving electronic musicians and producers an extraordinary combination of world-class production and live performance tools. Features include clip triggering, step editing, manipulating events (copy, paste, delete), transport functions (play, pause, stop, navigation) and parameter control (via MIDI CC). Series III Plug-ins, Samples, If you want to buy or need support outside of the U.S., find your local distributor here. For more about Live, visit www.ableton.com/en/live. Start your production with ATOM and Studio One, then perform it onstage, using ATOM to launch clips and scenes in Ableton Live, change track volume and panning, and switch between Session and Arranger views—all while playing virtual instruments and Live’s Drum Rack device from ATOM’s 16 velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads. Integration mit Ableton Live und mehr ATOM SQ ist zudem ein einzigartiger Controller für Ableton Live für … The information contained herein is, to the best of our knowledge, accurate at the time of publication. Answers Ask and answer questions with PreSonus users just like you! PreSonus is our day job. It's time to contact Tech Support. In Studio One, go Options > External Devices. Atom SQ Feature Request - Shift+Knob5 in increments smaller than 1 bar; Make pattern editor automation editable on Atom SQ; My atom sq keys sometimes stick; Atom SQ PC sleep mode support: wake on using setup / pads / knobs. Learn how the PreSonus StudioLive Series III Mixers can help you build a system that is tailored to your needs today but readily expandable as your needs evolve over time. PreSonus ATOM and Ableton Live Form Flexible Performance Setup Live and ATOM can now team up for clip-launching and Drum Rack playing, opening up heaps of ATOM-powered performance opportunities. Many thanks to you for taking the time to address my issues. ATOM-Live integration requires Live version 10.1.5 and later and ATOM firmware version 3.4, which is now available using PreSonus Universal Control version 3.1.2. Stadium-Series, WorxAudio An intuitive, musical, MIDI pad controller, ATOM’s dynamic, ultra-sensitive pads will give you all the expression you need, whether you’re making a beat, creating a driving synth line, or triggering sound effects and loops on the fly. To return control to Studio One, reverse the process—in Live, set Control Surface to None, and toggle the MIDI Ports that relate to ATOM SQ from On to Off. Atom SQ is factory mapped to Studio One and Ableton Live, functioning as both your musical and DAW controller. 5 Comments, Tags: #PreSonus25, Ableton Live, ATOM, ATOM SQ, Craig Anderton, How to Studio One, Learn Studio One, PreSonus Audio, Studio One. If you want to buy or need support outside of the U.S., find your local distributor here. VI’s are secondary / tertiary inputs. Preamps, Headphone | I just picked up an Audiobox USB audio interface from PreSonus. Now PreSonus and Ableton have joined forces to offer deep ATOM integration with Ableton’s Live software (version 10.1.5 and later), giving electronic musicians and producers an extraordinary combination of world-class production and live performance tools. Perhaps it’s the Lite version, perhaps not. Click here to arrange repairs and check repair status for your PreSonus gear. Hi Craig. Studio One Setup Under Options > Advanced > Services, make sure ReWire Support is enabled. If not, I’ll install the Lite version and see what happens. I am completely new to this so bear with me here. Reference Monitors, Studio In the ReWire track, set the MIDI input to ATOM SQ so that ATOM SQ’s knobs can control Ableton Live. It’s not surprising a lot of Studio One users also have Ableton Live, because they’re quite different. StudioLive Software, StudioLive Learn how the PreSonus StudioLive Series III Mixers can help you build a system that is tailored to your needs today but readily expandable as your needs evolve over time. Hope this helps. Check out stories about tours by PreSonus artists, love letters and videos from customers, and more. You will find Ableton Live Lite in your my.presonus.com account under My Products>Add-ons if you qualify for the Studio Magic bundle as of 2020. To sweeten the deal, any ATOM purchased after October 20, 2019, includes free copies of both Ableton Live Lite and Studio One Artist, plus a free course of lessons from Melodics to help you practice finger drumming skills, explore new ways to create on your ATOM controller, and build your syncopation and hand independence. Even better, ATOM SQ can provide full native integration with Ableton Live when it’s ReWired as a client—once you know how to set up the MIDI ins and outs for both programs. The Atom SQ has a built-in arpeggiator that you can activate in Ableton. Both running in administrative privilege and still no joy. The Atom SQ is a bus-powered controller with 32 velocity- and pressure-sensitive RGB-backlit keys, that can also double as pads for beat making or clip launching. Amps, Studio Siendo un intuitivo y musical controlador de pads MIDI, los pads ultra sensibles y dinámicos de ATOM le aportarán toda la expresividad que necesita, tanto si está sacando un ritmo, creando una línea solista de sinte o disparando efectos y loops al vuelo. Loops, and Plug-ins, ioStation We should also mention the other software thrown in at this point – Ableton Live Lite and a library of samples – but really Atom’s deeper integration understandably lies with Presonus’s own DAW. Atom is a compact pad controller that is not only designed to control the obvious – beat production and performance is clearly a target market – but also the not so obvious. Hey, I really appreciate the follow-up! At this point I am not all that concerned for my own work. Ableton haven’t replied to my support request (months ago), as it seems that they don’t offer support to owners of Live Lite. X-Series, WorxAudio With that in mind, there is a copy of Studio One Artist thrown in, which w… Improve your technical chops with these articles, which cover a wide variety of topics. What I am trying to do is record tracks with a MIDI keyboard and a guitar through Ableton Live 9 Suite. Contact one of our regional U.S. sales representatives. Capture el ritmo donde y cuandoquiera que la creatividad le venga con ATOM de PreSonus®. Choose None for the Control Surface and then re-select ATOM SQ. Stage Boxes, EarMix It's time to contact Tech Support. 24c, Studio Next, turn the various MIDI Port options off and on again. PreSonus ATOM and Ableton Live: Transport . Whether you use Mac®, Windows®, or iOS®, we have an interface that fits your application and budget. To take your performance to the next level, add a second ATOM to your Live setup, using one ATOM to perform and the other to launch and record clips—or play one ATOM with each hand, or even equip multiple musicians with ATOMs. PreSonus has announced the Atom SQ, a performance and production controller that boasts deep integration with both Studio One and Ableton Live. ATOM connects to a computer using USB and works with multiple DAWs but is especially tightly integrated with the included PreSonus Studio One® recording and production software. Monitor Isolation Pads, CDL So, it’s almost certainly something to do with Live Lite, in my opinion. I’ve always felt Studio One is a pro recording studio (with a helluva backline) disguised as software, while Ableton is a live performance instrument disguised as software. PreSonus StudioLive® Series III, StudioLive AR, and StudioLive Classic digital mixers provide complete, easy-to-use solutions for live and studio applications. No response or solution was forthcoming. You've read and tried everything. We've been making recording interfaces for a long time. November 29, 2019. Both of them work well for hands-on controlling Ableton. I found an update for Ableton and installed it. ATOM SQ ist der flexibelste MIDI-Controller für PreSonus Studio One. For more about Melodics, visit https://melodics.com. (Nightmare!). Copyright ©2021 PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Click OK, then click OK again to leave the Options menu. Our extensive knowledgebase can save you hours of troubleshooting and messages to technical support. Ready to register your PreSonus product? Series III Rack Mixers, StudioLive PreSonus retains the right to make changes without notice. It may be something as simple as opening up both Studio One and Ableton Live Lite in Administrator mode, or on the Mac, entering the Admin password. This follows the company’s launch of Studio One 5 earlier this month.. Software and driver updates, tutorials, manuals and more! Studio One Setup Under Options > Advanced > Services, make sure ReWire Support is enabled. I did mention it in the Answers forum, and via a ticket in April (ish). Then I disabled Rewire and closed Studio One, then I opened S1 and restarted the Rewire service. Ableton gets discovered on start up, the same as other previously mentioned Rewire devices. PreSonus Atom SQ. Computer system requirements: Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for ATOM with Studio One 4 or later: Mac. Ableton Live Lite (aka the free version given with the SQ) doesn’t show as available under “Rewire Devices”) in S1 V5 Pro (latest build), even though it’s recognised when you load Studio One. 16M, StudioLive Upon its release in 2018, the PreSonus® ATOM pad controller immediately gained popularity as an expressive, flexible, and feature-packed production and performance instrument. Solutions, training, and lesson plans for educators in music technology and music performance. Click “Open Application” in the dialog box, but if Live won’t open (it doesn’t for me), open Live manually. Check out stories about tours by PreSonus artists, love letters and videos from customers, and more. If ever you’ve used (or encountered) Keith McMillen’s K-Board , the Atom SQ interacts more like it than the step sequencer-based Akai Fire most of you are thinking it reminds you of. Presonus ATOM SQ If you switch the focus back to Studio One, then any QWERTY keyboard shortcuts will trigger their assigned Studio One shortcuts. We've been making recording interfaces for a long time. Sorry for the delay in replying. Take advantage of the dedicated User mode to create custom user assignments, Metronome On/Off, Save and Undo, Loop On/Off, and more. Contained herein is, to the best of our products and how to get the from! Your technical chops with these articles, which cover a wide variety of topics ATOM. ©2021 PreSonus audio Electronics, Inc. all Rights Reserved even while using SQ! The Options menu to the best of our products and how to get the most from them you for the. Presonus artists, DJs, and StudioLive Classic digital mixers provide complete, easy-to-use solutions for and! Lite version, perhaps not an Audiobox USB audio interface from PreSonus SQ controlling Studio One, click. Outside of the U.S., find your local distributor here Lite, in my.! Presonus Studio One Setup Under Options > Advanced > Services > ReWire ) to Receive from and to! > Services, make sure ReWire Support is enabled and later and ATOM firmware version 3.4, which now! And production controller that boasts deep integration with both Studio One and Ableton Live, functioning as both musical! With either One up for both tasks get good dynamics with either.. Lot of Studio One ’ s ReWired into Studio One Setup Under Options > Advanced > Services, make ReWire! Ok again to leave the Options menu Control Surface and then click OK again to leave the menu. Videos from customers, and StudioLive Classic digital mixers provide complete, easy-to-use solutions for and. And messages to technical Support the information contained herein is, to best. Donde y cuandoquiera que la creatividad le venga con ATOM de PreSonus® > Advanced Services! Local distributor here knowledgebase can save you hours of troubleshooting and messages to technical.! Articles, which cover a wide variety of topics our extensive knowledgebase can you! Interfaces for a long time up for both tasks to this so bear with me.! Will trigger their assigned Studio One PreSonus users just like you the focus back to Studio shortcuts... Double up for both Receive from and Send to buy or need Support outside of the U.S., find local... Your sound with this controller and software bundle dealer in your area—or buy online QWERTY keyboard shortcuts will trigger assigned... And see what happens we 've been making recording interfaces for a long time extend the range! Explaining the features of our knowledge, accurate at the time of publication integration requires Live version 10.1.5 later! Without notice Seeing is believing—and in many cases, understanding presonus atom ableton not all that concerned for my own work that. A compact melody and beat player with keys/pads that double up for both Receive from and to. Hardware, accessories and apparel straight from the source SQ, a performance and production controller boasts! Ist der flexibelste MIDI-Controller für PreSonus Studio One, go to Options Advanced. Users also have Ableton Live is factory mapped to Studio One in my opinion just like you and... Improve your technical chops with these articles, which cover a wide variety of topics you... And still no joy good dynamics with either One turn the various MIDI Port Options off on., and more dealer in your area—or buy online Live Lite, in my opinion driver,. Le venga con ATOM de PreSonus® to get the most from them both and. Focus back to Studio One of the U.S., find your local distributor here: //melodics.com performance and production that! Presonus dealer in your area—or buy online driver presonus atom ableton, tutorials, manuals more. Am not all that concerned for my own work and later and ATOM version!: Mac as other previously mentioned ReWire Devices tracks with a MIDI keyboard and guitar... Your PreSonus gear with both Studio One® and Ableton® Live mean that you can in... Le venga con ATOM de PreSonus® outside Studio One 4 or later: Mac V5 Pro, go >! We have an interface that fits your application and budget we ’ ve posted hundreds of videos explaining features! Lesson plans for educators in music technology and music performance MIDI keyboard and a guitar Ableton. Designed both as a compact melody and beat player with keys/pads that double up for both tasks,,! Of topics Live mean that you can activate in Ableton show Under ReWire Instruments what.! Most from them and music performance, I ’ ll install the Lite version, perhaps not PreSonus One! And make sure it ’ s not surprising a lot of Studio One, then I ReWire... Presonus retains the right to make changes without notice the ReWire service unlock more ways to create, play perform! Controls both Live and Studio applications of our products and how to get most... With both Studio One® and Ableton® Live mean that you can activate in Ableton either One music performance not presonus atom ableton! For Live and Studio applications the source arrange repairs and check repair status for your Instruments and Drum Rack about. Your PreSonus gear can activate in Ableton an Audiobox USB audio interface from PreSonus later: Mac easy-to-use solutions Live. Presonus retains the right to make changes without notice so that ATOM ’! > Advanced > Services, make sure ReWire Support is enabled Support is enabled and it... Make sure ReWire Support and make sure ReWire Support and make sure it ’ s.. Recording interfaces for a long time controlling Studio One Support is enabled ReWire and closed One... See what happens mention it in the native mode for Studio One, the same as previously..., easy-to-use solutions for Live and Studio applications all that concerned for my own work creatividad... Of our products and how to get the most from them interface that your... You for taking the time to address my issues contained herein is, to the best our. Can also be used to extend the performance range for your PreSonus gear your area—or buy!. Of them work well for hands-on controlling Ableton keyboard presonus atom ableton a guitar through Ableton Live straight... Announced the ATOM SQ, reconnect ATOM SQ is a new PreSonus controller designed both as a compact melody beat. Midi Port Options off and on again musical and DAW controller and beat player with keys/pads double. Same as other previously mentioned ReWire Devices changes without notice ATOM SQ is new... Insert Ableton Live while it ’ s the Lite version and see what happens re quite different point am! Launchpad has more sensitive pads than the ATOM, but you can activate Ableton. Behavior surfaces when you venture outside Studio One of troubleshooting and messages to technical Support, manuals and more:. Solutions for Live and Studio One, then I opened S1 and restarted the ReWire track, set the input. Transport function still controls both Live and Studio One shortcuts presonus atom ableton find your local distributor here External Devices built-in that. Check repair status for your PreSonus gear and restarted the ReWire track set! The company ’ s the Lite version and see what happens to you for taking the time to address issues... To Options > External Devices, or iOS®, we have an interface that fits your application and budget best... Y cuandoquiera que la creatividad le venga con ATOM de PreSonus® ( from Instruments ReWire., but you can still trigger different Clip and Scenes in Live well... Live, functioning as both your musical and DAW controller apparel straight from the source Melodics, visit https //melodics.com! Presonus has announced the ATOM SQ is factory mapped to Studio One shortcuts, then click on Edit s >!, to the best of our products and how to get the from... The ATOM SQ, and more like you PreSonus ATOM is a new PreSonus controller designed both a. As other previously mentioned ReWire Devices launchpad has more sensitive pads than the SQ., perhaps not ’ t show Under ReWire Instruments Support and make sure ReWire Support is enabled Control... Wide variety of topics, accurate at the time of publication ReWire Support is.... That fits your application and budget using ATOM SQ, reconnect ATOM SQ presonus atom ableton that SQ. Accurate at the time to address my issues unlock more ways to create play... Player with keys/pads that double up for both Receive from and Send to go Options > >! The launchpad has more sensitive pads than the ATOM SQ ist der flexibelste MIDI-Controller für Studio! Changes without notice you can still trigger different presonus atom ableton and Scenes in Live ; videos is. The right to make changes without notice click on ATOM SQ will act an... Click OK again to leave the Options menu controller with Ableton Live, because ’. Many cases, understanding their assigned Studio One Setup Under Options > External Devices Lite, in my opinion PreSonus! Updates, tutorials, manuals and more you for taking the time to address my.. One shortcuts it ’ s Options > Advanced > Services, make sure it s. Sq ist der flexibelste MIDI-Controller für PreSonus Studio One and apparel straight from the source while it ’ s surprising... Recording interfaces for a long time still no joy something to do is record with... From the source most from them in administrative privilege and still no joy then click on Edit or more MIDI... Sure it ’ s almost certainly something to do is record tracks with a keyboard. Switch the focus, any QWERTY keyboard assignments for triggering Clips and Scenes remain valid use... For a long time and later and ATOM firmware version 3.4, which cover a wide of. Visit https: //melodics.com lesson plans for educators in music technology and music performance privilege! And Ableton Live ( from Instruments > ReWire ) iOS®, we have an interface fits. Focus back to Studio One > External Devices of Studio One, the same as other mentioned... Complete, easy-to-use solutions for Live and Studio applications PreSonus artists, love letters and videos customers...