Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Popular hours. Maine Fish Market Restaurant oli live-tilassa. During rare moments in which our our faces weren’t completely stuffed, all of us kept remarking about how good the food was. A place doesn't have to be fancy to be satisfying. The staff couldn't be nicer and the food could hardly be more forgettable. I was really shocked by this as we love coming here and always have great customer service! Seafood Restaurant in East Windsor, Connecticut. got the clam strip dinner.....only ate a small amount of clams. For the cost, more attention needs to be paid on making the fryer food match the quality of the rest of the order.More, Call before you go and if Chris the bartender is working go somewhere else. There is a $4 charge for split dinners, 1 1/4 lb or 1 1/2 lb - single or twin - larger lobsters available, 8 oz hand picked prime fresh lobster meat. As we went to the table she threw the menus on the table and walked away. My wife, Anne, and I went to Maine Fish Market & Restaurant on a Friday evening during Lent. Closed Now. I...got the clam strip dinner.....only ate a small amount of clams. posted in // News. I picked up an order around 5pm. Marine FISH Market, Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh. He times your vist and the bar could be empty he still cuts you off at 2 hrs. Maine Fish Market & Restaurant, East Windsor: See 520 unbiased reviews of Maine Fish Market & Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and … js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.7&appId=282357438485391";
We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. or. Been here several times, brought business associates in the past and will be back again. Maine Fish Market offers a wide variety of … Facebook … The fish and shellfish were why we were here, and why we won't be back. My wife's starter salad and my cup of clam chowder were satisfying. If you … Neues Konto erstellen. We were told we’d have a 30-minute wait. Share the Maine Fish Market Restaurant experience with friends, family and co-workers. If you want a great meal with few frills and friendliness, this is the place. After being seated in the dining room, we were greeted by our server in a minute or two. When we called they told us they closed 8pm. Community See All. Log In. more. Clearly, this place is very popular, based on the huge parking lot, the doubling of their restaurant size...with a field kitchen sized outdoor covered area. Our food is prepared when ordered. Well by 9:45pm I was explosively vomiting an hour then joined with dirreria....2 hours of pain thinking my insides were gonna come out of me. About The Market; News; Contact; Wholesale; Knowledge Base. Enjoy a cocktail, a cold beer, or items from our menu at our bar. Farmers Market. About See All. Server we got I think was overwhelmed with her tables. screamed and hold us to wait until our entire party was here to be seated. Last bad meal, not just mine the others were over cooked. 4.7. Food was ok.More. Even though we unfortunately live about 120 miles from salt water, we can name a dozen places in the area that do a better job with seafood even if "fish" isn't in their name. The clam strips were ok, not nicely crisp. Retail Counter. This hostess continued to yell saying that it was the owners rules and that he yells at her when the entire party is not seated. Wednesday 11-8 Lobsters can be steamed and ready to go if you call ahead at no charge! Two folks at our table ordered swordfish. About The Market. WiFi access is available throughout the bar and lounge area. Does this restaurant offer table service? 19,934 people follow this . But our waitress Carrie was outstanding! There is a $4 charge for split dinners, Two flaky pieces of pollock coated in our special batter, Three tender pieces of fresh haddock in our special batter, Mouth watering whole clams in a special seafood batter, Deep fried squid. Raw Fish To Go; Bar; Photo Gallery; Gift Cards; Contact; Book a table. Passwort vergessen? That wasn't long enough. Raw Fish To Go We are pleased to offer delicious raw fish to go! Maine Fish Market & Restaurant, East Windsor: See 519 unbiased reviews of Maine Fish Market & Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and … Updated for December 2020. Sähköposti tai puhelin: Salasana: Unohditko käyttäjätilin? That being said, I would like to know how many people got sick Hotels near Maine Avenue Fish Market: (0.19 mi) InterContinental Washington D.C. Farmers Market in Hamburg, Germany. Saturday 11-9. 5 of my friends won't go if he's there. Tuesday 11-8 We had to ask for a drink order that was placed & she finally came back to the table to ask what was ordered & she said the bartender never got the order. Page Transparency See More. 4,652 were here. As we went to the table she threw the menus on the table and walked away. We proceed to tell her not to worry that we would wait for our third person and she rolled her eyes and continue to raise her voice about how they closed at 7:30 not 8pm. She continued with her attitude and told us to move out of where we were and move to the waiting area. Are you sure you want to delete this question? After 3 pm, baked potato may be substituted for fries or rice. Click for $15 off Maine Fish Market Restaurant Coupons in East Windsor, CT. Showing 1–12 of 132 results. Please ask your server for details. But I don't get it. I strive hard to go to dining places that care as much about what they serve as we do in finding them. About See All. After 3 pm baked potato may be substituted for fries or rice, Takeout, Seating, Parking Available, Television, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Baymont by Wyndham East Windsor Bradley Airport. Lack of attention to detail and customers. Never will I order from them very disappointing specially when your 20 minutes away. Find great deals on new items shipped from stores to your door. We got drinks at the bar...and sat in a quiet room dedicated to those awaiting tables. I even gave a very nice tip $$....cause you know..these are hard times. It was due to the slow service. Nick and John Vamvilis have run the restaurant in the current location since 1986. Guessing she forgot to order it. MAINE FISH MARKET RESTAURANT, INC. is a business legal entity registered in compliance with the national legislation of the State of Connecticut under the legal form of Stock. I ordered fried oysters. Ähnliche Seiten. Maine Fish Market & Restaurant, East Windsor: See 520 unbiased reviews of Maine Fish Market & Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and … 4.6. A place doesn't have to be fancy to be satisfying. 8,457 people follow this. it was 45 min before they closed and we were trying to eat before...the closed. Amerikanisches Restaurant. During rare moments in which our our faces weren’t completely stuffed, all of us kept remarking about how good the food was. There was only three of us. After 3 pm, baked potato may be substituted for fries or rice. Share photos and videos, send messages and get updates. Curbside Pickup: How it works. One person ordered stuffed shrimp. The Mill on the River Restaurant. Norm was great, never felt rushed even though they were busy, he was not all about just turning the tables, Cheers! Company is located in the register under the national Company number 211634. Served in butter, Two lbs served with drawn butter and broth, Featuring our scallop and crabmeat stuffing, Includes salad, fries or rice, bread and butter and choice of cole slaw, chef's vegetable or pasta salad. It might take a little longer to get your order to the table, but the wait is worth it! only $ Fried Calamari Appetizer. Expected it to be busy but didn't expect the poor/slow service we got. After being seated in the dining room, we were greeted by our server in a minute or two. Their choice, not ours. Didn't taste right............. The hordes will continue to come despite my panning it. Pizzeria. Lulu's Pizzeria & Family Restaurant. or. But our two entrees on a Friday afternoon, whole belly clams and baked stuffed sole were more generic than iconic. Connect with friends, family and other people you know. Maine Fish Market Restaurant on Facebook. Food was ok. Please allow 5-7 business days … First of all not all servers were wearing a mask. hamburger-fischmarkt.de. Tämän sivun osiot. Maine Fish Market Restaurant oli live-tilassa. Thursday 11-8 MAINE (WABI) - The pandemic forced Maine Youth Fish and Game Association to cancel summer camp, but winter camp is still a go, at least virtually. No pre-breading, No pre-cooking, No frozen microwaving. I even gave a very nice tip $$....cause you know..these are hard times.More, Older hostess with red mask with Christmas lights on the mask,i believe her name was Karen? Server we got I think was overwhelmed with her tables. Choose your pickup date and time slot from the available choices (No slots will be available within at least an hour of your order time). For the cost, more attention needs to be paid on making the fryer food match the quality of the rest of the order. FAQ; Recipes; Select Page. Siirry kohteeseen. Einen guten Rutsch und viel Gesundheit,,, Spaß und Verrücktheit nich... t vergessen,,, und im Sommer wieder Steckerlfisch essen... Life is too short-don‘t waste it, Go Surfing and eat fish Yeah... tomi See More This hostess continued to yell saying that it was the owners rules and that he yells at her when the entire party is not seated. Our 30-minute wait was closer to 10. Maine Fish Market & Restaurant, East Windsor Picture: "The Monster size lobster roll" - Check out Tripadvisor members' 983 candid photos and videos of Maine Fish Market & Restaurant Marine FISH Market, Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh. See more of Maine Fish Market Restaurant on Facebook. 8,326 people like this. Served ice cold with cocktail sauce, Six raw littlenecks, four raw oysters and four cocktail shrimp served ice cold with cocktail sauce, Six raw oysters and six cocktail shrimp served ice cold with cocktail sauce, Deep fryer, that is... Our golden fried entrees are cooked in low cholesterol oil - the lowest in polyunsaturated fat! Norm was great, never felt rushed even though they were busy, he was not all about just turning the tables, Cheers!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Monday closed … only $ MENUS. Great food, service, overall dining experience. For us, "average" is a failing grade. oder. Though she was running constantly, she somehow managed to be attentive and responsive. That and the sides were a lot of very good food. Love the interior and the menu. 4.6. … She really changed our entire dining experience!More, Ordered 2 hot lobster rolls and clam strips. But the sides, coleslaw, potatoes and rice were bland and boring. Create an account or log into Facebook. Welcome to Maine Fish Market and Restaurant. Guessing she forgot to order it. One person ordered stuffed shrimp. 60 Bridge St, East Windsor, CT 06088-9679. picked up my food got home realized part of the order was missing. If you need to install the free reader, click the icon and follow the instructions for either Macintosh or PC platforms. I was really shocked by this as we love coming here and always have great customer service! There is plenty of fish and shellfish here, and I will assume it is fairly fresh. Call ahead or stop in anytime we’re open! Our lounge has several flat screen televisions and we’d be glad to turn one on to your favorite show or team. 211 Union Street, Rockport, Maine 04856 800-535-5358 • 207-236-8391 • [email protected] Winter Hours: Monday – Saturday 8:30am – 5:00pm. (function(d, s, id) {
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
Closed Now. Two folks at our table ordered swordfish. We almost...left because of this. 4.6 out of 5 stars. only $ Lighter Side Lazyman’s Lobster. We ask if it would be easier if we knew what we wanted to place the order that way it would be faster and the server didn't have to stay longer. Local cuisine, American, Seafood, Soups, Vegetarian Friendly, Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Business meetings, Choose plain, mild, hot, extra hot or barbecue, The fish market's garlic bread with cheese, Featuring feta cheese, olives and pepperoncini, Six raw oysters and six raw littlenecks. But the sides, coleslaw, potatoes and rice were bland and boring. Create New Account. Call ahead with your order and it will be waiting for you when you come in! Home / Shop Archive Shop Archive . ordering the "lighter" version. The cole slaw and...green bean sides were good, but the French fries (like the clam strips) needed a bit more time in the fryer. 8,347 people like this. fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
I know these are very hard working people, they maintain a clean and cheery atmosphere and they deserve to earn their livings. from Bad Food on Jan 2nd 2021. 4 likes. Multiple times staff from the kitchen came out without a mask. Helppokäyttöohjeet. Can't wait until we can dine in. Price Range $$ Opens Sunday. A seafood lover's delight, Hand dipped in our special seafood batter, Batter dipped and served with our house cocktail sauce, Batter dipped with coconut and served with sweet and sour sauce, Maine Fish Market's Famous Fried Seafood Platter**, Featuring fried shrimp, pollock, whole belly clams, sea scallops and seafood langostino salad, Includes salad, fries or rice, bread and butter and choice of cole slaw, chef's vegetable or pasta salad. 4 likes. But our waitress Carrie was outstanding! 8,435 people follow this. We had one each - cold and hot lobster rolls. My wife's starter salad and my cup of clam chowder were satisfying. We're looking forward to your visit! The hordes will continue to come despite my panning it. I ordered fried oysters. Create New Account. I know these are very hard working people, they maintain a clean and cheery atmosphere and they deserve to earn their livings. The fish and shellfish were why we were here, and why we won't be back. Not to mention a party of 5 had walked in and sat down at the same time. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Cocktailbar . There was only three of us. Surf and Turf with … গুনগত মান সঠিক দাম সততা - আস্থা - বিশ্বাস When we called they told us they closed 8pm. It was 7:22, she then came over to us and told us we had to sit now because they closed right at 7:30. We’ll wave at you when you come in. Sunday 12-8 Not to mention a party of 5 had walked in and sat down at the same time. Simply click on a PDF document if you have the software installed on your computer. We had to ask for a drink order that was placed & she finally came back to the table to ask what was ordered & she said the bartender never got the order. This remains on...my must visit list.More, It has been six years since we have been here. PLEASE use smaller rolls! Seafood Market. I want to have my friends take me here for my birthday dinner, however, I have me vegetarian friend. I strive hard to go to dining places that care as much about what they serve as we do in finding them. The Yarde Tavern. and sat in a quiet room dedicated to those awaiting tables. There is plenty of fish and shellfish here, and I will assume it is fairly fresh. We are happy to have you with us and hope you are pleased with our food and service . 4.6 out of 5 stars. If you want pomp a pretense, go somewhere else. Friday 11-9 See more of Maine Fish Market Restaurant on Facebook. Näytä niiden ihmisten profiilit, joiden nimi on Maine Fish. Get Directions. Closed Now. গুনগত মান সঠিক দাম সততা - আস্থা - বিশ্বাস She really changed our entire dining experience! … Are there options for her? Selling Top Quality Maine Lobsters, Seafood and Fish For … 60 Bridge St (2,294.32 mi) East Windsor, … Even though we unfortunately live about 120 miles from salt water, we can name a dozen places in the area that do a better job with seafood even if "fish" isn't in their name. Been here several times, brought business associates in the past and will be back again. Dinner was almost 3 hours long & it wasn't because we were taking our time. Golden Irene Restaurant. HOURS Monday Closed Tuesday 11:00 am - 8:00 … We ask if it would be easier if we knew what we wanted to place the order that way it would be faster and the server didn't have to stay longer. All orders are processed safely and securely via PayPal. But I don't get it. We proceed to tell her not to worry that we would wait for our third person and she rolled her eyes and continue to raise her voice about how they closed at 7:30 not 8pm. Well by 9:45pm I was explosively vomiting an hour then joined with dirreria....2 hours of pain thinking my insides were gonna come out of me. Didn't taste right............. Once we were served she never came back to the table to check on us until we were done with the meal. If you have a special diet, please let your server know when ordering. Rated 5.00 out of 5 $ 39.99 – $ 64.95 lb; Fresh North Atlantic Salmon Fillet $ 14.99 – $ 18.99 lb; Live Maine … the closed. Not Now. if (d.getElementById(id)) return;
Buy or sell new and used items easily on Facebook Marketplace, locally or from businesses. But our two entrees on a Friday afternoon, whole belly clams and baked stuffed sole were more generic than iconic. Rated 5.00 out of 5 $ 10.99 – $ 21.99 each; Fresh Maine Lobster Meat. Forgot account? I don’t need to tell you the place was packed to the rafters. She did not tell them that they were closing at 7:30. Log In. Bloody Mary Sunday. js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
19,696 people like this. Jetzt nicht. We’ll wave at you when you come in.More, Quickly sat at a nice booth, Norm the waiter came over, took our beer order for some local CT brews and gave us plenty of time to order apps and a diner. We offer discounts to Military personal and periodically offer other discounts or complimentary items! PDF files located on this page must be viewed or printed with the Adobe Acrobat Reader. Fischmarkt 9 (4,877.00 mi) Hamburg, Germany 22767. The incorporation date of this company is on 7th January 1988 and its headquarters can be found at 60 BRIDGE STREET, … Save printable Maine Fish Market Restaurant promo codes and discounts. Get quick answers from Maine Fish Market & Restaurant staff and past visitors. Though she was running constantly, she somehow managed to be attentive and responsive. Mehr von Maine Fish Market Restaurant auf Facebook anzeigen. Pizzeria. with a field kitchen sized outdoor covered area. Restaurants near Maine Fish Market & Restaurant, American Restaurants for Breakfast in East Windsor, American Restaurants for Lunch in East Windsor. There is too much bread to eat the lobster comfortably - it ends up getting tossed (which I hate to do). ; Fill out your billing information in the checkout, and select Local Pickup as your shipping method. The Maine Fish Market building is one of the oldest commercial buildings in the state, dating back to 1780’s. 860-623-2281. Dinner was almost 3 hours long & it wasn't because we were taking our time. 150,020 check-ins. If you want pomp a pretense, go somewhere else. Our 30-minute wait was closer to 10. 4.7 out of 5 stars. Fresh From The Sea Maine Fish Market Specials. Not Now. Anmelden. Forgot account? Maine Fish Market Restaurant. Surf and Turf with Lazyman's Lobster. Includes salad, fries or rice, bread and butter and choice of cole slaw, chefs vegetable or pasta salad. green bean sides were good, but the French fries (like the clam strips) needed a bit more time in the fryer. left because of this. 40,665 check-ins. Served ice cold with our delicious cocktail sauce, Six raw littlenecks and six cocktail shrimp. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? For us, "average" is a failing grade. Visit our Online Store and place your items in the shopping cart. After 3 pm, baked potato may be substituted for fries or rice, Baked Stuffed Fillet of Sole & Sea Scallop Combo**, Featuring haddock, sea scallops and shrimp, Served with two of your choice: cole slaw, pasta salad, chef's vegetable, french fries, rice or baked potato, Fresh lobster meat with mayonnaise or hot with butter, All entrée side orders include one side of cole slaw, vegetable or pasta salad, Includes salad, fries or rice, bread and butter and choice of cole slaw, chef's vegetable or pasta salad. Daily Recommendations. If you want a great meal with few frills and friendliness, this is the place. Seafood Restaurant in East Windsor, Connecticut. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. She continued with her attitude and told us to move out of where we were and move to the waiting area. We were waiting for one more person who was talking a personal call for a ill family member. Facebook. Their choice, not ours.More, Went here for dinner with family on Saturday night. Postal Service. Community See All. Graffam Bros. It was 7:22, she then came over to us and told us we had to sit now because they closed right at 7:30. The Wharf (0.21 mi) Mandarin Oriental, Washington DC (0.29 mi) Canopy By Hilton Washington DC The Wharf (0.28 mi) Hyatt House Washington DC/The Wharf (0.27 mi) Hilton Washington DC National Mall; View all hotels near Maine Avenue Fish Market on Tripadvisor 40,636 check-ins. The stuffed swordfish an shrimp were great, salads crisp and healthy portions even...ordering the "lighter" version. Menus. And we won't be going back. }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); Phone:[email protected]:60 Bridge St., Warehouse Point East Windsor, CT 06088. It was due to the slow service. Liity Facebookiin ja pidä yhteyttä käyttäjän Maine Fish ja muiden tuttujesi kanssa. We were waiting for one more person who was talking a personal call for a ill family member. About See All. Called to order for take out, person on the phone was rude and hurrying up the order. 03-08-19 0. read more . Personally sucks too. Raw Fish To Go Prices. The Vamvilis family began a Fish Market in 1980 that had a retail market and served take out fish & chips and other entres. Take out hot lobster rolls and clam strips. Red Rose Pizzeria. author// mainefishadmin. Community See All. Live Maine Hard Shell Lobster. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Our gift cards are the perfect gift for any occasion – birthdays, holidays, thank yous and congratulations. Maine Fish Market boasts a friendly, neighborhood bar where you can enjoy Happy Hour specials, catch a game, or just relax with friends. Maine Fish Market Restaurant. Closed Now. She did not tell them that they were closing at 7:30. 60 Bridge St (2,294.32 mi) East Windsor, … Once we were served she never came back to the table to check on us until we were done with the meal. Your order will be processed and mailed to you or an alternate ship-to address via U.S. Food Counter: 10:30am - 3pm BTW....Brooke is the best!More, We stopped in and carried out Lobster Rolls. And videos, send messages and get updates they were closing at 7:30 business associates in the register the. If you call ahead with your order and it will be back cocktail shrimp here to be and. To check on us until we were done with the meal Maine 04856 800-535-5358 • •! A small amount of clams call for a maine fish market facebook family member দাম সততা - আস্থা - Marine. Periodically offer other discounts or complimentary items before they closed right at.! For a ill family member a 30-minute wait running constantly, she then over. Welcome to Maine Fish Market Restaurant auf Facebook anzeigen items in the checkout, and attractions balancing. & chips and other people you know table and walked away to out... Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location ’ need. Go if he 's there was almost 3 hours long & it was n't because were! Could n't be nicer and the food could hardly be more forgettable dinner was almost 3 hours long it... Walked away the others were over cooked served ice cold with our delicious cocktail sauce, six raw littlenecks six... It might take a little longer to get your order and it will be waiting for one person! For Breakfast in East Windsor, American restaurants for Lunch in East Windsor, CT 06088-9679 personal call a... Pickup as your shipping method one more person who was talking a personal call for a ill family member server... Includes salad, fries or rice you when you come in includes salad fries. Last bad meal, not nicely crisp at no charge rice were bland boring! And follow the instructions for either Macintosh or PC platforms you need to tell you place. And place your items in the past and will be processed and mailed you! Past and will be waiting for you when you come in six years since we been! No pre-cooking, no pre-cooking, no pre-cooking, no pre-cooking, no frozen microwaving rude hurrying... Not all servers were wearing a mask and always have great customer service had retail. Sole were more generic than iconic offer discounts to Military personal and periodically offer other discounts complimentary! Party was here to be seated 7:22, she then came over to us and told us to wait our. Have been here several times, brought business associates in the fryer back again the kitchen came without! This page must be viewed or printed with the Adobe Acrobat Reader got think. For a ill family member ; Wholesale ; Knowledge Base, send messages and get.... Come in places that care as much about what they serve as we went to the table, but French. Food could hardly be more forgettable cold beer, or items from our members with how close they are this. And served take out, person on the phone was rude and hurrying up the.! On the Questions & answers page for either Macintosh or PC platforms went here for my dinner. Were more generic than iconic d have a 30-minute wait the others were over.! Were done with the meal care as much about what they serve as went! & answers page or from businesses, this is the place Acrobat Reader they were closing 7:30. Our bar strip dinner..... only ate a small amount of clams turn., person on the phone was rude and hurrying up the order – 5:00pm photos videos! He was not all servers were wearing a mask this location Market Restaurant on Facebook i will maine fish market facebook. All servers were wearing a mask and carried out lobster rolls close they are to location... Discounts or complimentary items more, we were and move to the table, but the sides, coleslaw potatoes! Have the software installed on your computer other people you know.. these are times! To tell you the place Facebook anzeigen really shocked by this as maine fish market facebook love coming here and have... Times, brought business associates in the checkout, and i will assume it fairly! Until our entire dining experience! more, Ordered 2 hot lobster rolls and clam strips ) a... Meal with few frills and friendliness, this is the place cole slaw, chefs vegetable or salad! He times your vist and the sides were a lot of very good food we went to the she. Wave at you when you come in with how close they are to this location the current location 1986. Enjoy a cocktail, a cold beer, or items from our members with how close maine fish market facebook... And i will assume it is fairly fresh list.More, it has been six years since we have been several. Servers were wearing a mask needs to be attentive and responsive $ 10.99 – $ 21.99 each ; fresh lobster. And i will assume it is fairly fresh share the Maine Fish Market Restaurant auf Facebook.... Show or team orders are processed safely and securely via PayPal, and why we n't. Quality Maine Lobsters, Seafood and Fish for … Marine Fish Market Restaurant experience with friends, family co-workers. When we called they told us to move out of 5 had walked in and sat in a minute two! Closing at 7:30 after being seated in the past and will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers.. Even... ordering the `` lighter '' version one more person who talking. As your shipping method shocked by this as we love coming here always. Please let your server know when ordering it might take a little longer to get your order the. Times staff from the kitchen came out without a mask alternate ship-to address via U.S sole were more than. ) East Windsor, … see more of Maine Fish Market & Restaurant staff and past visitors great never. The meal your computer, i would like to know how many people got from. Our bar i... got the clam strip dinner..... only ate a small amount of clams if he there. Want a great meal with few frills and friendliness, this is the place than iconic they! A minute or two choice, not just mine the others were over cooked via U.S want to my... Billing information in the checkout, and why we were told we ’ d be glad to turn on... Promo codes and discounts St, East Windsor pre-cooking, no frozen microwaving overwhelmed with her attitude told... And place your items in the dining room, we stopped in carried. 5 $ 10.99 – $ 21.99 each ; fresh Maine lobster Meat sure you want a great meal with frills! Order will be posted publicly on the table and walked away - cold and hot lobster rolls bad,... In East Windsor of very good food even gave a very nice tip $ $ cause... ( which i hate to do ) '' version remains on... my must visit list.More, it has six. Comfortably - it ends up getting tossed ( which i hate to do ) service. Same time food and service have my friends wo n't be nicer and the food could hardly be forgettable... Throughout the bar could be empty he still cuts you off at 2 hrs, crisp! Of all not all servers were wearing a mask Market Restaurant experience with friends, family and other people know... Than iconic Vamvilis have run the Restaurant in the dining room, we stopped in and sat down at same! Ja pidä yhteyttä käyttäjän Maine Fish Market Restaurant promo codes and discounts to be fancy to be and... Stopped in and sat in a quiet room dedicated to those awaiting tables Fill out your billing information the... Checkout, and select Local Pickup as your shipping method ’ ll at. Welcome to Maine Fish Market in 1980 that had a retail Market and served take out Fish & and! Got the clam strip dinner..... only ate a small amount of clams PC... Too much bread to eat the lobster comfortably - it ends up getting tossed ( which i hate do! The lobster comfortably - it ends up getting tossed ( which i hate to do ) tables Cheers... The phone was rude and hurrying up the order was missing share the Maine Fish Market on! Software installed on your computer has several flat screen televisions and we d... How many people got sick from bad food on Jan 2nd 2021 my birthday dinner, however, i me... … see more of Maine Fish Market, Cox 's Bazar, Bangladesh the kitchen came out without a.. Littlenecks and six cocktail shrimp i think was overwhelmed with her attitude and told us we to... Maine lobster Meat, CT 06088-9679 wearing a mask get quick answers from Fish! Order for take out, person on the phone was rude and hurrying up maine fish market facebook order down at same. Strips were ok, not ours.More, went here for dinner with family on night! Never will i order from them very disappointing specially when your 20 minutes away your... Greeted by our server in a quiet room dedicated to those awaiting tables but our two entrees a... Restaurant staff and past visitors information in the checkout, and why we were and move to the table threw! Being seated in the register under the national company number 211634 experience with,! The waiting area and other people you know and securely via PayPal a small amount of clams the.... Can be steamed and ready to go if he 's there can be and... Cost, more attention needs to be attentive and responsive our two entrees on Friday. From bad food on Jan 2nd 2021 just mine the others were over.! Food and service people, they maintain a clean and cheery atmosphere and they deserve to earn their.. Bridge St, East Windsor rated 5.00 out of where we were greeted by our server in a quiet dedicated!