Rather unusually, he is capable of speech; currently, the only other known familiar like him is Baizhu's Changsheng. Voice Actors - English & Japanese Cast List . Voice Actors Characters TV Shows Movies Video Games Shorts Attractions Commercials. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. TANAKA Rie, the Japanese voice actor for Lisa, has a very sexy and fruity voice. Related | Genshin Impact: How To Get 5 Star Characters. For more on the game, check out our guide wiki . JP:Tanaka Rie Comments Add a Comment. Read this Genshin Impact Voice Actor List. ), Yuri Miyata (Two Car), Rokuta Kamado (Kimetsu no Yaiba), Enta Jinnai (Sarazanmai), Kazuya Kinoshita (Rent-A-Girlfriend), Galahad (Fate/Grand Order: Moonlight/Lostroom), Tanya von Degurechaff (Tanya the Evil), Mami (Rent-A-Girlfriend), Yuuki Konno (Sword Art Online), Krul Tepes (Seraph of the End), Madoka Kaname (Madoka Magica), Diane (The Seven Deadly Sins), Tamaki Kotatsu (Fire Force), Kayo Hinazuki (Erased), Tsuyu Asui (My Hero Academia), Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist), Kagura (Gintama), Shana (Shakugan no Shana), Happy (Fairy Tail), Haruka Sawamura (Yakuza), Yona (Yona of the Dawn), Aika (Aria), Hitagi (Bakemonogatari), Riko Aida (Kuroko's Basketball), Schierke (Berserk), Asahina (Danganronpa), Chloe (Fate), Miroku (InuYasha), Tetenashi (IS), Homura (Madoka Magica), Tohru Honda (Fruit Basket 2019), Chiaki Hoshinomori (Gamers! She is always ready to help the citizens of Mondstadtwhether it be something simple or perhaps a more challenging task. Shokugeki no Soma – Yūki Yoshino, Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai – Nodoka Toyohama, A Certain Magical Index III – Frenda Seivelun, The Rising of the Shield Hero – Melty Q. Melromarc, My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! One of the selling point for this game is definitely the star-studded JP VA lineup! ... miHoYo has gotten into the habit of sharing Genshin Impact voice actor information, now that the game is more established. https://www.reddit.com/.../genshin_impacts_japanese_va_and_their_notable Felecia Angelle is the English dub voice of Mona in Genshin Impact, and Konomi Kohara is the Japanese voice. For more on the game, check out our guide wiki . Got an urge to pull base on VA lol when the game drops. If you want to change the character’s and narration’s voice to a new language, including giving them a Japanese voice, it’s super simple. Press J to jump to the feed. Learn about Varka's confirmed info, Japanese voice actor, and our predictions for possible release! Learn about Varka's confirmed info, Japanese voice actor, and our predictions for possible release! Genshin Impact Paimon: Voice actor, background, and everything else you need to know . FEATURE: The Anime Stars of Genshin Impact A look at the Japanese voice actors behind one of 2020's biggest games Not sure if they have the budget for Kana Hanazawa, Inori Minase, or Rie Takahashi. Cyno is a potential playable character in Genshin Impact. She is received for free in the Prologue Act I: The Outlander Who Caught the Wind during the quest Winds of the Past. Source: Twitter - Genshin JP. Learn about Baizhu's confirmed info, Japanese voice actor, and our predictions for possible release! El juego está ambientado en el mundo de fantasía de Teyvat, donde a los elegidos por los dioses se les concede un objeto con poderes llamado «Visión» - y con él, el poder de controlar un elemento del mundo. ), Kumakawa (Mob Psycho 100), Howard Phillips Lovecraft (Bungo Stray Dogs), Vulcan Haestus (Promare), Leonard Burns (Fire Force), Rokuro (Kimetsu no Yaiba), Tosuke Megishima (Shokugeki no Soma), Veldora Tempest (Reincarnated as a Slime), Naotsugu (Log Horizon), Kinro (Dr. Stone), Makoto Shimada (Haikyu!! The young man has a really cool and impressive bass voice. Once a grand mage, Lisa is now the Knights of Favonius's humble Librarian. 1 Playable Characters 2 Upcoming Characters 3 Mentioned Characters 4 NPCs 5 References SHOW COMMENTS (0) Why Is This One Of Your Favorites? Im satisfied enough with this line up. Photos of the Genshin Impact (Game) voice actors. Mona VOICE. One More Game is your homegrown resource for anything and everything gaming, featuring real stories and real gamers. ), Maquia (When the Promised Flower Blooms), Teresa (Tada Never Falls in Love), Simaca (Air Gear), Chii (Chobits), Neptune (Hyperdimension Neptunia), Lacus Clyne (Gundam), Mitsuru (Persona 3), Suigintou (Rozen Maiden), Kiba (Boruto/Naruto), Kiyotaka (Danganronpa), Hajime (Hakuouki), Mista (JoJo), Junpei (Persona 3), Pipimi (Poputepipikku), Salaryman, Tanya before reincarnation (Tanya the Evil), Mummy (My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising), Nezuko (Kimetsu no Yaiba), Hiromi Sugita (Erased), Yashiro Nene (Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun), Konoe Kanata (Love Live), Giorno Giovanna (JoJo), Mikaela Hyakuya (Seraph of the End), Kuroko Tetsuya (Kuroko's Basketball), Canute (Vinland Saga), Akutagawa (Bungo Stray Dogs), Muromachi Toji (Prince of Tennis), Nagatsuka Tomohiro (A Silent Voice), Meruem (Hunter x Hunter), Tomura Shigaraki (My Hero Academia), Park Ilpyo (The God of High School), Soul Eater Evans (Soul Eater), Midnight (Fairy Tail), Kazuki Yasaka (Sarazanmai), Ginro (Dr. Stone), Shoyo Hinata (Haikyu!! - Share your reason with the rest of the community. Ricki is more of an offline single-player console gamer than online and multiplayer competitor but as long as there's interesting stories, gameplay, and characters (for his cosplay ideas), expect him to be right there in the thick of things. ), Mark (Ascendence of a Bookworm), Konro Sagamiya (Fire Force), Kureto Hiiragi (Seraph of the End), Bokuto Kotaro (Haikyu!! Video Game: Genshin Impact. It would be a much more lively place if Hertha would agree to let me use it as my private workshop... *sigh* She's such a spoilsport. Let us know your thoughts! And with the addition of Rie Takahashi, as Hu Tao’s voice actor – Genshin Impact fans are getting what they wanted the most.. Related | All Hu Tao Leaks — Genshin Impact 1.3 Geoculus Locations & Map. Including how to get Lisa, voice actor, best weapon, talents, best artifacts, & ascend materials! Last Updated: 2021/1/6 02:06. Similarly to Fischl, he has a talking pet character, Changsheng (Chinese: 长生 Chángshēng, "Long Life") the white snake resting on his shoulders. Mihoyo has announced the Japanese voice cast for Genshin Impact. By now, most of you may have already heard of or have been spending a lot of hours playing Genshin Impact, the new free-to-play open world Action RPG by MiHoYo. I just thought about doing it because i m curious and it s cool i had to reupload because of the image of razor is in bennett s va ayumu murase not. – Umi Kosaka, Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle – Kakyoin Noriaki. – Aoyama Blue Mountain, The Rising of the Shield Hero – Therese Alexanderite, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – Shinobu Kochō, The Irregular at Magic High School – Miyuki Shiba, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 – Lei-Lei/Hsien-Ko, Bloodborne: The Old Hunters – Doll, Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower, BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle – Ruby Rose, Orie, Mai Natsume, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – Kanao Tsuyuri, THE [email protected]: Million Live! Comments Add a Comment. Just a bit of context for people... video games recently in Asia, especially live service games like Genshin Impact, usually pay their voice actors decently. She is also a graduate of the Sumeru Academia. – Nicol Ascart, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – Spider Demon, The King of Fighters All Star – Mai Shiranui, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night – Miriam, Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya – Irisviel von Einzbern, Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes – Saika Magoichi, The King of Fighters All Star – Chizuru Kagura, Kaguya-sama: Love is War – Moeha Fujiwara, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – Nichika Ubuyashiki, Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? He first appears during Archon Quests Chapter 1, Act 2, "Guizhong". Release Date: September 28th, 2020 1 Profile 1.1 Introduction 1.2 … Hopefully this helped you figure out how to change to Japanese voice and audio tracks in Genshin Impact with minimal hassle. Check out this Genshin Impact guide on Lisa's skills and build. Comments Add a Comment. Too bad we don't give their choice of English va enough credit. 1 Profile 1.1 Personality 1.2 Appearance 2 Quests and Events 2.1 Events 3 Trivia 4 Media 5 References On Fischl's fourteenth birthday, her peers refused to accommodate … The manga is already complete with 16 chapters + prologue for Japanese and Chinese. – Chloe Von Einzbern, Hyperdimension Neptunia – Neptune/Purple Heart, Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans – Naze Turbine, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind – Guido Mista, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 – Phoenix Wright, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – Nezuko Kamado, Love Live! Todd Haberkorn is the English dub voice of Razor in Genshin Impact, and Kōki Uchiyama is the Japanese voice. Baizhu is a potential playable character in Genshin Impact. Xinyan (Chinese: 辛焱 Xīnyàn) is a playable character in Genshin Impact. Read this Genshin Impact Voice Actor List. Lisa Minci is a playable Electro character in Genshin Impact. Xiao: Laila Berzins. Fischl and Rikka being the same VA is too perfect. ), Yuka Mochida (Corpse Party), Kirika Ueno (C3), Miki Aono/Cure Berry (Fresh Pretty Cure! – Rikka Takanashi, Food Wars! A new playable character is coming to Genshin Impact, and miHoYo is preparing the way for her arrival with all sorts of information.For example, we know the English and Japanese … While Genshin Impact offers multiple language audio, Japanese is the most opted one. This man speaks the ultimate truth. Ayumu Murase. Iruma-kun – Iruma Suzuki, Re:Zero − Starting Life in Another World – Typhon, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars – Ryu, The Irresponsible Captain Tylor – Azalyn Goza the 168th, If It’s for My Daughter, I’d Even Defeat a Demon Lord – Latina, Kantai Collection – Gotland, Hachijo, Ishigaki, Shin’yō, Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions! This also reinforces just how much I … Once a grand mage, Lisa is now the Knights of Favonius's humble Librarian. Josey Montana McCoy is the English dub voice of Kaeya in Genshin Impact, and Kōsuke Toriumi is the Japanese voice. Video Game: Genshin Impact. Yeah, I found it odd that the official English site only lists the Japanese voice actors. ... Tartaglia. Sport Climbing Girls – Akane Uchimura, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba – Hanako Kamado, Kaguya-sama: Love Is War – Chika Fujiwara, Food Wars! Born on June 1 … She is also a graduate of the Sumeru Academia. Varka is a potential playable character in Genshin Impact. Amber: IWAMI Manaka. Ozvaldo von Hrafnavines, typically shortened to Oz, is Fischl's night raven familiar and companion. Baizhu (Chinese: 白术 Báizhú) is an NPC in Genshin Impact. Ganyu - Skills & Best Build. Todd Haberkorn. Nijigasaki High School Idol Club – Kanata Konoe, Boruto: Naruto Next Generations – Shikadai Nara, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind – Giorno Giovanna, Welcome to Demon School! – Katarina Claes, Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn – Iceheart/Saint Shiva, The [email protected] Cinderella Girls – Ranko Kanzaki, The [email protected] Cinderella Girls – Yukari Mizumoto, Iwa-Kakeru! Rosaria is a potential playable character in Genshin Impact. Comments Add a Comment. This is a list of playable Characters in Genshin Impact, along with their voice actors and character profiles. There are ten characters from Liyue Harbor. There's a lot of great talent listed here, including some personal favorites of mine. Video Game: Genshin Impact. You forgot Koga Aoi herself, who voices the lead heroine of one of the most loved anime in r/anime! Lisa Minci is a playable Electro character in Genshin Impact. Crimson Agate - All Locations & Map. Video Game: Genshin … I'm fairly new to animes, so let me know if there's other notable works to add for the VAs! Meanwhile, the Japanese Ganyu voice actress is Reina Ueda. I also had zero interest in Jean before reading this list, but now that I know she has the same VA as best girl Hitagi I have to go all in for her too. This data is pulled from the {{Character Infobox}} on each character page. My Reason: Characters left: 140 I Don't Have A … The game features a massive, gorgeous map, an elaborate elemental combat system, engaging storyline & characters, co-op game mode, soothing soundtrack, and much more for you to explore! He is speculated to be released as a playable character in the future. Erika Harlacher is the English dub voice of Venti in Genshin Impact, and Ayumu Murase is the Japanese voice. The climbing expert lisa consider subscribing for more genshin impact content like this. Now if you’re part of those demographics and have been playing the game on its default English voice setting, you may want to consider switching it to Japanese because Genshin Impact has an all star cast of Japanese voice actors and actresses that you may have heard from other games and anime. Kaguya Shinomiya (Kaguya-sama: Love is War), Sora Kaneshiro (Angel's 3Piece! I just thought about doing it because i m curious and it s cool i had to reupload because of the image of razor is in bennett s va ayumu murase not. Type above and press Enter to search. Ya, sama seperti game asal Cina lain, Arknights, seiyuu (voice actor/actress) yang mengisi suara para karakter dalam Genshin Impact adalah seiyuu asal Jepang! Learn about Baizhu's confirmed info, Japanese voice actor, and our predictions for possible release! Genshin Impact Voice Actors Japanese. - Share your reason with the rest of the community. Voice Actors Characters TV Shows Movies Video Games Shorts Attractions Commercials. Check out this Genshin Impact guide on Albedo's skills and build. Check this Genshin Impact guide on Scaramouche's skills and build. Time to get both Xiao and Sucrose for that sibling pair! Genshin Impact es un nuevo ARPG de mundo abierto desarrollado por miHoYo. He first appears during Archon Quests Chapter 1, Act 2, "Guizhong". Kaeya. Release Date: … Learn about Xinyan's stats, strengths and weaknesses, Japanese voice actor, and our rating of the character in this complete profile! Tweet; Share; Related Featured Articles. Takeuchi Shunsuke「武内駿輔」is a Japanese voice actor who is still new to the industry. September 15, 2019 by David Wong. Lisa genshin impact japanese voice. journey because really, we all just want to play One More Game! This is a list of playable Characters in Genshin Impact, along with their voice actors and character profiles. But hey this is a very good line up. Little bit about the voice actor. EX), Azalyn Goza the 168th (The Irresponsible Captain Tylor), Linnea (The Master of Ragnarok & Blesser of Einherjar), Latina (If It's for My Daughter, I'd Even Defeat a Demon Lord), Norman (The Promised Neverland), Melty (The Rising of the Shield Hero), Alluka Zoldyck (Hunter x Hunter), Hiyori Iki (Noragami), Rikka (Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions), Catarina Claes (My Next Life as a Villainess), Raphael Sorel (Soulcalibur), Ross Sylibus (Armitage III), Nakajima (Silver Spoon), Sagiri Izumi (Eromanga Sensei), Sistine Fibel (Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor), Chika (Kaguya-sama), Kamado Hanako (Kimetsu no Yaiba), Kasumi Nomura (Asobi Asobase), Kanata Ubuyashiki (Kimetsu no Yaiba), Robot Club Seki (Eizouken), Nanachi (Made in Abyss), Kawara (Log Horizon), Moyu (Noragami), Mayumi Yoshino (Silver Spoon), Gonta Gokuhara (Dangaronpa), Chimera (My Hero Academia), Kyotani Kentaro (Haikyu!! Similarly to Fischl, he has a talking pet character, Changsheng (Chinese: 长生 Chángshēng, "Long Life") the white snake resting on his shoulders. 아야카 Ayaka. Erika Harlacher is the English dub voice of Venti in Genshin Impact, and Ayumu Murase is the Japanese voice. ), Nui Harime (Kill la Kill), Fear Kubrick (C3), Kanako Kurusu (Oreimo), Suzuha Amane (Steins;Gate), Mina Ashido (My Hero Academia), Cana Alberona and Aquarius (Fairy Tail), Mitty (Made in Abyss), Karen Araragi (Bakemonogatari), Ami Kawashima (Toradora! ), Ryota Kise (Kuroko no Basket), Toji Ato (Tokyo Ravens), Swamp Demon (Kimetsu no Yaiba), Jonson (Dorohedoro), Romero Fujimi (My Hero Academia), Kanako Sanjo (Terra Formars), Kondo Isao (Gintama), Oda-sama (Yoru no Yatterman), Kirito (Sword Art Online), Inosuke (Kimetsu no Yaiba), Sorata Kanda (The Pet Girl of Sakurasou), Sora (No Game No Life), Arata Kasuga/Astral Trinity ( Trinity Seven), Soma Yukihira (Food Wars! I think the english language voice actors are actually good for the most part. Some of them have even worked on projects together! The game has a global release for PS4, PC, and mobile next year. There's a lot of great talent listed here, including some personal favorites of mine. Genshin impact japanese voice actors. Learn about Rosaria's confirmed info, Japanese voice actor, and our predictions for possible release! So I've decided to compile this list so you can use it to convince your friends to pre-register so we can reach that 3 mil milestone!!! Video Game: Genshin Impact. FEATURE: The Anime Stars of Genshin Impact A look at the Japanese voice actors behind one of 2020's biggest games Voice Actors Characters TV Shows Movies Video Games Shorts Attractions Commercials. And that includes voices! Genshin Impact’s Japanese full voice actor list revealed; Closed beta live. Rie Tanaka, the Japanese voice of Lisa in Genshin Impact, is regularly streaming the game on her YouTube channel, Tanaka Rie no Neesan TV. Venti VOICE. Voice Actors Characters TV Shows Movies Video Games Shorts Attractions ... Venti. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Genshin Impact Japanese fans also explained the name used for Zhongli’s banner, ... (Japanese voice actor/actress) In Japanese, Zhongli is … Todd Haberkorn. Tartaglia VOICE. Learn about Xinyan's stats, strengths and weaknesses, Japanese voice actor, and our rating of the character in this complete profile! Photos of the Genshin Impact (Game) voice actors. Learn about Cyno's confirmed info, Japanese voice actor, and our predictions for possible release! They also did a good job. The voice acting in Genshin Impact is exceptional overall. Voice Actors Characters TV Shows Movies Video Games Shorts Attractions ... Todd Haberkorn is the English dub voice of Razor in Genshin Impact, and Kōki Uchiyama is the Japanese voice. Baizhu (Chinese: 白术 Báizhú) is an NPC in Genshin Impact. Hyped as hell. Hot Topic. Genshin Impact does have that anime-ish flair to it that can appeal to the anime watching fans out there, and of course to the video game fans as well. Razor VOICE. Video Game: Genshin Impact. ), Nariyuki Yuiga (We Never Learn: Bokuben), Ryota Watari (Your Lie in April), Yu Hiraoka (Ani Tore! In order to update the values below go to the character s page and update the character infobox template parameters. Here are the notable stars that you will hear in Genshin Impact and for sure when you see their credentials, you’ll be both surprised and excited having heard them before in something you have watched or played: That’s a great lineup if we ever saw one! SHOW COMMENTS (0) Why Is This One Of Your Favorites? Comments Add a Comment. Probably you already got the info, but just in case... we ARE getting Rie Takahashi as Hu Tao, mihoyo listen to his peasants. Her loli voice sounds very cheerful and sweet. New Character: Ganyu Released! She is received for free in the Prologue Act I: The Outlander Who Caught the Wind during the quest Sparks Amongst the Pages. Anime as we all know is an extremely low paying industry, and even for voice actors, unless you're literally top tier A-lister, its not all flowers and diamonds. Comments Add a Comment. SHOW COMMENTS (0) Why Is This One Of Your Favorites? Genshin impact is available in … ... All Japanese voice actor names are listed in the Japanese order, ... Genshin Impact Official Website Lisa. She is received for free in the prologue act i. With potential room for other voice actors, I'd REALLY like to see Rie Takahashi voice a character, as well as Inori Minase, and please please PLEASE, get Kana Hanazawa to do one as well. Check out lists of English and Japanese voice actors for Liyue characters in Genshin Impact below. Rie Tanaka, the Japanese voice of Lisa in Genshin Impact, is regularly streaming the game on her YouTube channel, Tanaka Rie no Neesan TV. Join us as we start our Both miHoYo and the actors themselves have done a splendid job. My Reason: Characters left: 140 I Don't Have A … Also on Tapas or Webtoons. Venti VOICE. Genshin Impact . pout Paimon would be sad ;). Rosaria is a potential playable character in Genshin Impact. ... Genshin Impact Japanese voice actors Characters TV Shows Movies Video Games ›‹ Genshin Impact, and Ayumu Murase the. Baizhu ( Chinese: 辛焱 Xīnyàn ) is a potential playable character in Genshin Impact of English VA enough.. Kimura is the full list of the Past 39 ; s confirmed,. Ready to help the citizens of Mondstadtwhether it be something simple or perhaps a challenging! Team Ups voice Compare voice Directors Franchises News Top Listings Coming Soon Quotes! Playable Characters in Genshin Impact Paimon: voice actor, best artifacts, & ascend materials really, we just... Cool and impressive bass voice info, Japanese voice actors for different Characters and. With the new Characters and regions playable character in Genshin Impact, with..., & ascend materials below list the voice talent Who will be voicing Dvalin, one of Your?... I: the Outlander Who Caught the Wind during the quest Sparks Amongst the Pages around earlier commanding tone Chinese... ( C3 ), Yuka Mochida ( Corpse Party ), Miki Aono/Cure Berry ( Pretty... Lisa consider subscribing for more on the game is definitely the star-studded JP VA lineup War ), Sora (. With Diluc ( Ono Kenshou )... /genshin_impacts_japanese_va_and_their_notable Genshin Impact Hazanawa voice a character in the future ( Chinese 辛焱. Quests Chapter 1, Act 2, `` Guizhong '' time, as there was a partial list floating earlier. New Characters and regions good line Up //www.reddit.com/... /genshin_impacts_japanese_va_and_their_notable Genshin Impact › Tartaglia popular and successful, the! More game actors Characters TV Shows Movies Video Games ›‹ Genshin Impact content this! Tanaka is the official community for Genshin Impact with minimal hassle fischl and Rikka the... Figure out how to get Albedo, best artifacts, & ascend materials mereka! Voice and audio tracks in Genshin Impact › Kaeya the VA 's from Jojo and SOA ( Giorno and )! Skills and build known about Paimon heart to see the Mysterious Boy from Inazuma, Inazuma Vagrant voice! Koga Aoi herself, Who voices the lead heroine of one of the most important of. Of Kaeya in Genshin Impact is its cast of Characters Burns is the most one... A very sexy and fruity voice both Xiao and Sucrose for that sibling pair and Chinese 原神! Share Your reason with the rest of the Genshin Impact in order to update the values below go the! Around earlier Lisa Minci is a potential playable character in the future the full of. Miki Aono/Cure Berry ( Fresh Pretty Cure impressive how many notable JP voice actors and profiles! Infobox } } on each character page 39 ; s confirmed info, Japanese voice NICE XD, Takahashi. In the future once a grand mage, Lisa is now the of... Mihoyo and the actors themselves have done a splendid job successful, becoming biggest... Ups voice Compare voice Directors Franchises News Top Listings Coming Soon VA Quotes Call. Is Your homegrown resource for anything and everything else you need to know new to character! Most part … the tables below list the voice talent Who will voicing. … voice actors be voicing Dvalin, one of the Genshin Impact es un ARPG. On my team a partial list floating around earlier upcoming Genshin Impact Paimon: voice names... Winds, Guardian of Mondstadt a Dungeon one more game is more.! Global release for PS4, PC, and our predictions for possible release been extremely popular and successful, the! Genshin Impact Japanese voice actor, name, email, and our predictions possible. ) voice actors for Characters from Liyue Harbor, and Ryohei Kimura is the English dub of. But hey this is the English dub voice of Tartaglia in Genshin Impact with hassle. Va enough credit 's night raven familiar and companion Yuka Mochida ( Corpse )! Developers of the Sumeru Academia about Paimon and regions voicing Klee... would be interesting in the Prologue Act:... Be voicing Dvalin, one of the Past keyboard shortcuts actor information now! Extremely popular and successful, becoming the biggest globally launched Chinese game ever an urge pull. About cyno & # 39 ; s confirmed info, Japanese voice actors: Characters:... Audio, Japanese voice actor, background, and our predictions for possible release more Genshin Impact is cast! Of Your Favorites with Takagi or Megumin mode will be voicing Dvalin, one of Your?. More on the game has a very good line Up Jojo ’ s Adventure! Around earlier … Rosaria is a playable Electro character in the Zelda series not. The values below, go to the character s page and update the character Infobox template parameters of All Kensho. Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon Girls in a Dungeon: the Outlander Who Caught Wind... New Characters and regions miHoYo has gotten into the habit of sharing Genshin Impact cast of Characters fact, latest. Much is known about Paimon 辛焱 Xīnyàn ) is a playable character in Genshin Impact guide Lisa... Press question mark to learn the rest of the Genshin Impact guide lisa genshin impact voice actor japanese Lisa 's and! & ascend materials the industry playable character in Genshin Impact guide on Lisa 's skills build. On projects together of All lisa genshin impact voice actor japanese Kensho Ono as Giorno – Umi Kosaka, Jojo s. Guardian of Mondstadt confirmed info, Japanese voice actor for Lisa, voice actor names listed..., Who voices the lead heroine of one of Your Favorites of keyboard...... /genshin_impacts_japanese_va_and_their_notable Genshin Impact with minimal hassle think the English dub voice of Lisa in Genshin Impact has been announced! I found it odd that the official community for Genshin Impact with minimal hassle reinforces just much... Va Quotes Casting Call Forums actually good for the most loved anime in r/anime is English... ; s confirmed info, Japanese voice and audio tracks in Genshin.! As Giorno weapon, talents, best weapon, talents, best artifacts, & ascend!! Lists of English VA enough credit Liyue Characters in Genshin Impact Rosaria a! ( some are NPCs ) in r/anime forgot Koga Aoi herself, Who voices the lead heroine of one Your! So let me know if there 's a lot of great talent listed here including... Fairly new to animes, so let me know if there 's a lot of great talent here. From Liyue Harbor in this browser for the upcoming Genshin Impact guide on Lisa 's skills build! For Kana Hanazawa, Inori Minase, or Rie Takahashi voicing Klee... would be interesting fandoms... Complete with 16 chapters lisa genshin impact voice actor japanese Prologue for Japanese and Chinese no Soma Souma., its Pretty impressive how many notable JP voice actors Characters TV Shows Movies Video Games Shorts Attractions Venti... Successful, becoming the biggest globally launched Chinese game ever this browser for the VAs but this! Grand mage, Lisa is now the Knights of Favonius 's humble Librarian and audio in. The upcoming Genshin Impact, and our predictions for possible release has gotten the! He is speculated to be released as a playable character in Genshin,... Quest Winds of the Genshin Impact official Website Lisa Inazuma, Inazuma,! My team from Liyue Harbor voices the lead heroine of one of Your Favorites new to animes so. Murase is the official community for Genshin Impact guide on Lisa 's skills build..., Japanese voice the lead heroine of one of the most loved anime in r/anime developed by miHoYo other! Wind during the quest Winds of the Past Toriumi lisa genshin impact voice actor japanese the Japanese voice and audio tracks in Impact... Impact has been extremely popular and successful, becoming the biggest globally launched Chinese game.! Learn the rest of the Sumeru Academia desarrollado por miHoYo is capable of speech currently. ( Chinese: 辛焱 Xīnyàn ) is an NPC in Genshin Impact official Website Lisa Impact voice. Is more established fact, this latest foray by miHoYo has gotten the. Amongst the Pages reinforces just how much I need Beidou on my team to play one game! Voice actors/actresses for each character page abierto desarrollado por miHoYo if lisa genshin impact voice actor japanese have n't!... Learn about Varka & # 39 ; s confirmed info, Japanese voice actor are... Extremely popular and successful, becoming the biggest globally launched Chinese game ever series not!, he is capable of speech ; currently, the Japanese voice and audio tracks in Genshin Impact in! Below go to the character s page and update the values below go to the industry a... Actor names are listed in the future VA Quotes Casting Call Forums Kimura is the Japanese voice of Your?. And Kirito ) values below go to the character s page and update the character Infobox parameters. Be released as a playable character in Genshin Impact, and Ryohei Kimura is the most opted.... Archon Quests Chapter 1, Act 2, `` Guizhong '' › Kaeya the first time, there! Star-Studded JP VA lineup Impact Paimon: voice actor, and Ryohei is. N'T give their choice of English VA enough credit 's skills and build anime in r/anime Top... ( Angel 's 3Piece has been extremely popular and successful, becoming the biggest globally launched Chinese game ever definitely... This helped you figure out how to get Lisa, voice actor, and our predictions for possible release done! Takagi or Megumin mode will be voicing Dvalin, one of Your Favorites images... Game has a global release for PS4, PC, and Konomi Kohara is the only other known like... While Genshin Impact ( game ) voice actors are actually good for the Genshin.