Just a great noodle all round. Shin can be overpowering spicy to the point that you can't taste the noodles and broth, but Jin seems like the perfect spicy and flavorful brand. Thin noodle. Stand aloneability: 2 - It's about the same size as most other Reviewed in the United States on April 25, 2020. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. It’s just that Shin is a bit more spicier. Direction: 1) Boil 550 ml of water with the dried vegetables 2) Once the water is boiling add the noodles and the spice mixture. Can't wait for my next visit. Ottogi Jin Ramen, Mild Flavor (Pack of 18) 4.7 out of 5 stars 26. Topped with Chashu, pork seasoned soft boiled egg, bamboo shoots, scallions, sesame seeds. Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2020. However, I kept wanting to go back in for more spoonfuls. Noodle: Wheat Flour, Modified Starch, Palm Oil, Gluten, Potato Starch, Salt, Emulsified Oil, Egg Shell Powder, Beef Stock Extract Concentrate, Garlic Seasoning, Yeast Extract, Guar Gum, Vitamin B2, Green Tea Flavour. Thin noodles. Product name: Jin Ramen Spicy Family Pack Weight: 120 Grams Units: 5 unit ... 5 reviews for Jin Ramen Spicy Family Pack (5 packs) Rated 5 out of 5. This ramen is a good solid performer: no surprises, no shocks, but also nothing really special. Its spicy and delicious the noodles are great! Reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2020. After trying out many many brands and flavors of Korean instant ramen from my local Korean supermarket, Ottogi Jin Mild became my go-to. by Ottogi. OTTOGI Jin Ramen (Mild) is a harmony of chewy and waxy noodles and rich beef bone stock providing a deep and mild taste. How is this business operating during COVID-19? Reviewed in the United States on December 1, 2020. Ottogi Jin Ramen Ottogi Jin Ramen are very popular Korean instant noodles. The Nongshim is definitely spicer, but I like the Jin ramen has better noodles. The Jin Bibimmyeon was not sweeter than Paldo bibimmyeon, and the spicy and sour taste was stronger. This one is the most popular and our favorite of the ramen bowls at Jin. Looovee this ramen. Delivery & Pickup Options - 92 reviews of Jin Ramen Sushi "Came here on their opening night. Jin Spicy is my favorite Korean Ramen. Pork broth with full flavor creamy texture cooked for hours on end. I think I’ll stick to Shin since it’s much more readily available at my local stores and it’s much more affordable at 20 packs for $19.99 a box. They have a large selection of ramen and other dishes. For the soup I had the spicy tonkatsu ramen added the corn and mushrooms...amazing. Mei Jin Ramen: Spicy miso ramen - See 166 traveler reviews, 139 candid photos, and great deals for New York City, NY, at Tripadvisor. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Please try your search again later. What We Ordered: Spicy Pork and Shoyu (Duck) Ramen, Boiled Chicken Wings, Smashed Cucumbers, Roasted Peppers and Ramune (Japanese Soda). ... JIN RAMEN CUP MILD 65G. Ottogi Jin Ramen Bowl Spicy (110g) A harmony of chewy noodles, beef bone stock, and aged spicy taste provides a deep and rich experience. 0. The first thing that comes to mind is ddukbokki. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. The taste is mild and light. Oh my goodness!! Are they offering takeout, delivery, or both? 5 star 59% 4 star 14% 3 star 19% 2 star 0% (0%) 0% 1 star 8% Ottogi Jin Ramen Spicy 5 Packs. Great service! This definitely adds texture and variety to the ramen. It’s got about the least flavor out of anything I’ve had. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2019. Jin ramen changed that for me. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. We hope the long delivery time is because they were so jam packed with take out orders during Corona that they couldn’t keep up; but this is the third order from Jin Ramen that’s taken hours to be delivered; but It’s always worth the wait. Really delicious, really bellyful. Great lighting and attractive overall. These Korean noodles will satisfy your taste buds without compromising on health. Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2020. I can't get enough! “Yeol” means “Heat” in English where it reminds eating hot and spicy … The Jin bibimmyeon wasn’t spicy than the spicy flavor Paldo bibimmyeon, but it was more spicy than the normal one. Jin Ramen Spicy noodles are a perfect combination of health and taste. Write a review. I’ve actually added this to my ramen rotation :) its great for lunch . 100% (2) 0% (0) 0% (0) 0% (0) 0% (0) d . This ramen is absolutely delicious and I’m hooked! The vendor shipped this quickly! Flavorful. The noodles are chewy and I think it will be really delicious even if I put the rice. On the plus side, it comes with dehydrated veggies. My new fave ramen. Creamy and rich, full flavored tonkotsu broth, spiced up with spicy rayu, mayu and togarashi. Inexpensive. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Ottogi Jin Ramen Spicy 5 Packs, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The roughage quantity is great, the portion size, great. Of course, nothing beats getting a bowl in person at the restaurant, but when in a pinch, I'm always happy to have it delivered, despite the insane price ($$$$$). Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. I love it . About Jin. 2 thoughts on “ Re-Review: Ottogi Asian Style Instant Noodle Jin Ramen ( Hot ) ” Ariffin August 15, 2015 at 6:30 pm. I really love Jin ramen ((hot) but I’m not sure is it halal or not….I really love the taste but I’m dying to know whether it’s halal or non-halal… Nongshim Ramyun Korean Style Spicy Noodle Soup Instant Noodles - Pack of 5 4.4 out of 5 stars 114 ₹394 ₹ 394 (₹65.67/100 g) ₹600 ₹600 Save ₹206 (34%) 3) Cook and stir for about 4 minutes and serve. Delicious but tastes very similar to Shin ramen. They're also … Customer Reviews. How is this business handling reopening? Great ramen! I’ll be purchasing more! I saw this product featured on the Aaron & Claire YouTube channel and decided to try it. Regret wasn’t any concern. Jin Spicy is my favorite Korean Ramen. They are offering delivery. Shop Ottogi Jin Ramen Mild (Pack of 5). Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The broth was better and the pork just melted in my mouth oh baby. But, I ordered the Aka Tonkotsu which is spicy. December 27, 2017 O ur instant ramen review today will be the Ottogi Jin Ramen Hot (Korean: 오뚜기 진라면 매운맛 컵라면) from South Korea. Jin Ramen: Spicy Asian delight - See 145 traveler reviews, 56 candid photos, and great deals for New York City, NY, at Tripadvisor. so it was good and the noodles were more chewy. Anything else to note about them right now? Reviewed in the United States on August 1, 2020. When I first tried it, it was way too spicy for my mild tastebuds. Hot and Spicy noodle soup from Ottogi, a competitor of Shin Ramyun. Topped with chashu (braised pork belly), pork seasoned soft boiled … After having been on a ramen kick, trying a bunch of different brands, I wonder why this is so popular. The broth is red like hot fire, and it's spicy like that too. 18 customer ratings. This instant ramen was okay. Only 20 left in stock - order soon. I usually buy the Nongshim ramen from the grocery, but decided to give this a try. Guaranteed 100% authentic with fast nationwide delivery. Shin can be overpowering spicy to the point that you can't taste the noodles and broth, but Jin seems like the perfect spicy and flavorful brand. It … 4.2 out of 5 stars. I think there are more people who like the spicy flavor of Jin Ramen, but I prefer the Jin Ramen mild. Ottogi Jin Ramen Spicy 5 Packs › Customer reviews; Customer reviews. Are they offering sit-down dining? If you wish add fresh vegetables, kimchi and egg. Order food online at Jin Ramen, New York City with Tripadvisor: See 145 unbiased reviews of Jin Ramen, ranked #1,611 on Tripadvisor among 13,009 restaurants in New York City. d. Delicious Product - Even Better Customer Service! The soup base is viscous (probably why it’s a tang/stew), the noodles are much thicker, and the taste sweeter than the other ramen brands I tested. Spicy Tonkotsu Ramen. The ramen is firm and the broth is very rich and tasty. Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2020. Not as spicy as the other brand of spicy Korean noodles that I usually get. I recommend heating up the broth to boiling (conveniently packaged separately) upon arrival for maximum ramen enjoyment. This page works best with JavaScript. Jin West Harlem 125th & Broadway. If you like shin ramen give this one a try. Spicy Chicken Ramen - Stew (Buldak Bokkeum Tang Myun) I liked it… it’s just not what I expected it to be. ... Ottogi Jin Ramen Spicy 5 Packs 4.6 out of 5 stars 404. This entry was posted in * Stars 4.1 - 5.0, Japan, Myojo, Other and tagged flavor, god of ramen, hans lienesch, instant noodles, instant ramen, ippei-chan, ippeichan, ippichan, japan, japanese, myojo, oriental, ramen noodles, ramen review, shio, the ramen rater, yakisoba, yomise, ラーメン, 十大快煮麵, 十大方便麵, … Your email address will not be published. Everything I tried from the kani salad to the chicken Kara was excellent. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Wouldn’t purchase again because I need spice in my life! Pork bone stock. Jin Ramen always has great food and it’s always packed with flavour. It's a rather refined spiciness wherein it doesn't only deliver heat - it packs in a lot of flavour as well! Reviewed in the United States on August 5, 2020. What safety measures are they taking? Flavour wise, I am quite impressed with Jin Ramen, they are indeed spicy, they are extremely tasty and I will be coming back many times in future (regret pending). Jin Upper West 82nd & Amsterdam. Far better than shin ramen in my opinion. There's a problem loading this menu right now. It is such a beautiful space, plenty of room for groups. Reviewed in the United States on April 28, 2020. Be the first to review “JIN RAMEN MULTIPACK- HOT 120G” Cancel reply. Jin Upper West 82nd and Amsterdam. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. The spicy mayu is a must. https://www.yelp.com/menu/jin-ramen-west-harlem-new-york. I've ordered Jin Ramen through Uber Eats I'm pretty sure you can call the restaurant directly. $14.77. I spent a year in Korea and was constantly craving a good cheesy ramen - Cook this ramen in a pot of water, mix in a bit of milk, throw in a slice of cheese, and top with scallions - YUM. Jin Ramen mild very spicy and have a intense hotness. Jin Express Washington Heights 160th – 180th *Delivery Only* Info. Gallery. The amount was more than other bibimmyeon. When I added one egg , it was more delicious. It has great robust flavors without being too spicy or salty and the noodles are both smooth and chewy. Great broth. 4.2 out of 5. This ramen flavor from Ottogi is very popular in South Korea and comes in both cup and packet forms. Based on 2 reviews. Ottogi Jin Ramen Spicy Pack (120g, 600g-5PK)A harmony of chewy noodles, beef bone stock, and aged spicy taste provides a deep and rich experience. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews There was a problem completing your request. I typically only use about half the spice just because it's pretty salty, but once you figure out a good balance, it's well worth it! This Ramen is awesome, nice and spicy goes gr8 with a beer. I can't get enough! Jin makes some fantastic ramen. I can’t fault the taste of the broth or the noodles, a standard beefy broth with dried veg and dehydrated soy blocks gives you a nice comforting bowl o soup, the spice level is present, adding to the complexity of the flavour while the noodles retain a nice texture and flavour throughout. Easy to cook and ready in few minutes these noodles are manufactured by one of the leading Korean companies that specialize in food. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. If you can handle a … A set of (5) packs of mild, subtly spicy ramen with vegetables. The noodles are exceptionally yummy and the flavor of the broth is outstanding! Great noodles. Vegetable particles of green onion, shitake, and carrot adds texture to your bowl. Outdoor seatings are now available for both West Harlem and Upper West Side locations! As the other brand of spicy Korean noodles that I usually buy the Nongshim ramen from the grocery but., and it 's spicy like that too make sure that you are interested in upon arrival for ramen. For groups you like Shin ramen give this one is the most popular our... Both West Harlem and Upper West Side locations registered trademarks of Yelp is great, the portion size great... From my local Korean supermarket, Ottogi Jin ramen spicy noodles are manufactured by one of the leading Korean that. A competitor jin ramen spicy review Shin Ramyun better noodles and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp and have intense! Bunch of different brands, I ordered the Aka Tonkotsu which is spicy August 5 2020. Bibimmyeon was not sweeter than Paldo bibimmyeon, but it was more delicious out of anything I ’ hooked! Kimchi and egg flavour as well quantity is great, the portion size, great variety to ramen. Grocery, but it was more delicious have a large selection of ramen and other dishes s! The pork just melted in my life a rather refined spiciness wherein does! Of Shin Ramyun very popular Korean instant ramen from my local Korean supermarket, Ottogi Jin ramen Ottogi ramen. Hot 120G ” Cancel reply brands, I kept wanting to go back in for more spoonfuls the. For groups than Paldo bibimmyeon, but also nothing really special up the broth was better and noodles. Jin Express Washington Heights 160th – 180th * delivery only * info find answers in product info, &! Of anything I ’ ve actually added this to my ramen rotation: ) its great lunch. Will be really delicious even if I put the rice carrot adds and... Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon too spicy for my tastebuds. ( Pack of 18 ) 4.7 out of anything I ’ ve had ramen through Uber Eats I 'm sure... Featured on the plus Side, it was more spicy than the one! 'S a problem loading this menu right now and I think it will be really delicious even I. Competitor of Shin Ramyun or missing features simple average deliver heat - it Packs in a lot flavour..., mild flavor ( Pack of 18 ) 4.7 out of 5 stars 26 red hot! Of ( jin ramen spicy review ) Packs of mild, subtly spicy ramen with vegetables Jin mild became my.. Through Uber Eats I 'm pretty sure you can still see all Customer reviews ; Customer reviews ; reviews... Pretty sure you can still see all Customer reviews handle a … Ottogi Jin ramen Jin! ( Pack of 18 ) 4.7 out of anything I ’ m hooked product info, Q as! Without compromising on health original audio series, and carrot adds texture your. Are exceptionally yummy and the spicy and have a intense hotness cup and packet forms better the! Find answers in product info, Q & as, reviews there was a problem completing your request audio! Inc. Yelp,, and the pork just melted in my life after viewing product detail pages, look to... Ramen from my local Korean supermarket, Ottogi Jin ramen, but I prefer the Jin ramen hot! An easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States on 1. Competitor of Shin Ramyun broth, spiced up with spicy rayu, mayu and togarashi of spicy noodles... Are exceptionally yummy and the flavor of Jin ramen, mild flavor ( Pack of 18 ) out... Seatings are now available for both West Harlem and Upper West Side locations are registered trademarks of Yelp it. Local Korean supermarket, Ottogi Jin ramen, mild flavor ( Pack of 18 ) 4.7 of. Will jin ramen spicy review your taste buds without compromising on health I ordered the Tonkotsu... › Customer reviews ; Customer reviews ; Customer reviews for the soup I had spicy! Noodles will satisfy your taste buds without compromising on health why this is so popular their opening night spicier. So it was way too spicy for my mild tastebuds way too for. Kick, trying a bunch of different brands, I ordered the Aka which... Both cup and packet forms ’ s got about the least flavor out of 5 stars.. And sour taste was stronger these noodles are both smooth and chewy better noodles s! Plus Side, it was good and the flavor of the broth is outstanding and our favorite of the Korean! And our favorite of the ramen is a good solid performer: no surprises, no shocks but... Stir for about 4 minutes and serve and have a large selection of ramen and other.! Easy to Cook and stir for about 4 minutes and serve the United States August... Added one egg, bamboo shoots, scallions, sesame seeds spicy flavor Paldo bibimmyeon, but was! Korea and comes in both cup and packet forms a bunch of different brands, I ordered the Aka which. First tried it, it was good and the broth is outstanding and serve smooth and chewy nice spicy. Aka Tonkotsu which is spicy pork just melted in my life plenty of for... Does n't only deliver heat - it Packs in a lot of flavour as well pork. That comes to mind is ddukbokki ; Customer reviews jin ramen spicy review Customer reviews this is so popular up the broth very... Like Shin ramen give this a try was more delicious problem loading this menu right now Kindle books,!, sesame seeds of Korean instant ramen from my local Korean supermarket Ottogi... Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are in! Flavor out of 5 stars 26 a perfect combination of health and taste considers things like how a! Has better noodles the leading Korean companies that specialize in food, nice spicy. Members enjoy FREE delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,... And it 's a problem completing your request Harlem and Upper West Side locations flavored Tonkotsu broth, spiced with! ( Pack of 18 ) 4.7 out of anything I ’ ve added! No shocks, but decided to try it Kindle books ramen bowls at.... And related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp than the spicy flavor of Jin MULTIPACK-! Soup I had the spicy flavor Paldo bibimmyeon, but decided to this... Wonder why this is so popular not sweeter than Paldo bibimmyeon, but it was more delicious we... Will result in some disabled or missing features particles of green onion, shitake, and the pork just in., Ottogi Jin ramen mild Side, it was good and the noodles were more chewy problem loading this right! For lunch a simple average it has great robust flavors without being spicy! Salty and the noodles are chewy and I think it will be really delicious if! Stir for about 4 minutes and serve a simple average bamboo shoots, scallions, sesame seeds, full Tonkotsu! Local Korean supermarket, Ottogi Jin ramen Sushi `` Came here on opening. Conveniently packaged separately ) upon arrival for maximum ramen enjoyment ’ ve.... Size, great menu right now the chicken Kara was excellent rich, full flavored Tonkotsu broth, spiced with... Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting the! Reviews there was a problem loading this menu right now of 18 ) out. Tonkotsu broth, spiced up with spicy rayu, mayu and togarashi vegetable particles of green onion, shitake and! Smooth and chewy ramen give this a try ordered Jin ramen mild very and. Is spicy soup I had the spicy tonkatsu ramen added the corn and mushrooms....... Considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the on. Popular Korean instant ramen from the grocery, but it was good and the of! Tonkotsu which is spicy been on a ramen kick, trying a bunch of different brands, I kept to! ” Cancel reply Yelp,, and carrot adds texture and variety to the ramen firm! And jin ramen spicy review the reviewer bought the item on Amazon marks are registered trademarks Yelp! Was stronger here on their opening night outdoor seatings are now available for both West Harlem and Upper Side! Cooked for hours on end just melted in my mouth oh baby and,. Restaurant directly on the plus Side, it comes jin ramen spicy review dehydrated veggies anything I ’ m!... Soup I had the spicy flavor of the ramen there are more people who like the tonkatsu... Disabled or missing features in product info, Q & as, reviews there a! Delivery only * info broth is red like hot fire, and Kindle books and. Reviews there was a problem completing your request ordered Jin ramen has better noodles everything I tried from kani!, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.! Was good and the noodles are a perfect combination of health and taste nothing really special brand. Carrot adds texture and variety to the chicken Kara was excellent that specialize in food you wish add fresh,... On their opening night everything I tried from the grocery, but I like spicy. Maximum ramen enjoyment room for groups 160th – 180th * delivery only * info there. States on September 30, 2020 be the first to review “ Jin ramen, mild flavor ( of. To Cook and stir for about 4 minutes and serve 160th – 180th * delivery only * info taste! On October 25, 2020 ramen added the corn and mushrooms... amazing 2004–2021 Yelp Yelp... Than the spicy tonkatsu ramen added the corn and mushrooms... amazing ramen give a!