Today at 3:57 PM. Don’t even start me” #janeygodleyvoiceover catch me on tour Janeygodley.com Create New Account. Monday, 23rd March 2020, 9:26 am. See more of Janey Godley's FanPage on Facebook. You are NOT alone. I am lucky to perform all over the world, and like to share my recommendations from wherever I go Banter Belters; Janey's Gin; Pause slideshow Play slideshow. She's a fucking great comedian - Billy Connolly. Janey Godley - The official merchandise store. Local ambulance company appeal after off-road vehicle stolen by reckless thugs, ABC Paramedics told Edinburgh Live that their planned sale of the vehicle was "the only thing keeping them afloat", Clip shows fast-flowing Water of Leith threatening to 'burst its banks' with more rain ahead, The footage, taken on the Water of Leith walkway in Roseburn, shows the river beginning to spill over the pathway, Covid Scotland latest figures: 78 further deaths overnight as 1,753 new cases reported, Strict lockdown restrictions are still in place as the country fights to bring case numbers down, Cabin crew member shares the secret codes they use to describe passengers on board, If you haven't heard of the "cheerio game" you might want to listen out for it next time you take a flight, Edinburgh bakery launches bizarre black pudding and chutney doughnut. Today news. According to Wikipedia, Forbes & Various Online resource, Janey Godley’s estimated net worth Under Review.You may check previous years net worth, salary & much more from below. Yesterday. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. or. A collection of video blogs, comedy sketches and live stand-up comedy from award winning comic Janey Godley and her Daughter Ashley Storrie. The first Alone short saw the Scots comedian monologue about her life in lockdown, her … "Let’s put on our emotional lifejackets and help keep our families afloat” It'll be hard to put a smile on the faces of most Scots today with the news that the country is being plunged into a strict lockdown from tonight. explains more about how we use your data, and your rights. Janey Godley - The official merchandise store. The series saw 55 dramatic shorts released between May and September 2020. To receive one WhatsApp message a day with Edinburgh Live's headlines, as well as breaking news alerts, text NEWS to 07899067815. Janey Godley has fans in stitches once again with another hilarious voiceover as Nicola Sturgeon 'announces' that ‘the pumping can begin’.. One of her favourite people to impersonate is First Minister Nicola Sturgeon, who has occasionally endorsed the outrageous clips in the form of a retweet.. She pretended to get a call from the US president in light of the current situation in America. As Boris arrived, Janey said on Twitter: "Can’t believe Boris isn’t coming to Glasgow but he is staying safe in the rural, North and heavily forested areas of Scotland. Aged 5-13, she was raped and sexually abused by her uncle. The comedian left fans in stitches with her latest voiceover, Get the Edinburgh stories that matter to you sent straight to your inbox with our daily newsletter. About: Going. Janey Godley returned to to Donald Trump’s golf course, Turnberry, in 2018 to reprise her 2016 protest.

Nicola Sturgeon has shared a video from comedian Janey Godley, in which she re-voices the First Minister’s response to a question about croquet. Janey Godley is a Scottish stand up comedian who has been notable for re-recording clips that relate to current affairs.. Career. JANEY Godley teamed up with Scotland’s First Minister to record a comedy sketch for the STV Children’s Appeal. Janey Godley has fans in fits of laughter yet again with another hilarious voiceover as Nicola Sturgeon 'announces' that ‘the pumping can begin’.. The job is not one Godley is likely to have taken in real life, as she made worldwide headlines in 2016 by carrying a sign saying "Trump is a c***" around his Turnberry golf club. \"I'm heading off, I'mm gonna go and get a steak pie supper, f****n up tae high doe with the lot ae it.\"  Earlier today, the FM confirmed the country would be going back into a tougher lockdown to deal with soaring levels of Covid-19 infection. all Donald Trump Nicola Sturgeon Janey Godley Scotland USA Coronavirus social president. Janey Godley reunites with director Caitlin Skinner for a new festive follow-up to her smash-hit Alone series, featuring Elaine C Smith and Joe McFadden.. After nearly a year living under Covid –19 restrictions, with her husband gone and no-one but pet dog Bobo for company, Betty is left contemplating her first Christmas spent alone. Our weekly podcasts are organised here into the last 4 months for easier access. Frank … Biography. Scottish politicians and other public figures are used to the Janey Godley treatment in her voiceovers. Das liegt auch an ihren aktuellen politischen Themen. Ashley Storrie was brought up in Glasgow, the daughter of well-known Scottish comic Janey Godley and Sean Storrie. Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current president of the United States. Doc halve Scots tot's … 0 items. Dubbing the FM's speech live from parliament, Janey gave her humorous take on a very serious issue to cheer everyone up. Visit janeygodley.com for Book and Postcards. So, tell all the Sandra’s, Big Frank and all the lassies fresh from Zumba to grab the soup pot and get ready for the "Queen of Scottish Comedy" coming to a town near you! Just added to your cart. Today at 5:24 PM “Poor Honey” # janeygodleyvoiceover. Janey Godley has left punters in stitches again after translating Nicola Sturgeon's Covid-19 Christmas Restrictions. The comedian discussed the thought process behind the videos in … Janey Godley, Actress: The Last Mermaid. Person Status Submission Type: Actor, Comedian, TV Personality Year 2018 Origin Facebook / Twitter Tags janey godley, scottish independence, janey godley voiceovers About. It'll be hard to put a smile on the faces of most Scots today with the news that the country is being plunged into a strict lockdown from tonight. This time, the incumbent can be heard to complain that he doesn't want to leave "the White Hoose". Banter Belters; Janey's Gin; Search Log in Cart. Full list of EH post codes to receive Cold Weather Payment as temperatures drop in Edinburgh, The payment is issued when the average daily temperature for the last seven days falls below zero, Scotland's church leaders threaten legal action against government if places of worship can't reopen. \"I don’t have a crystal ball, we’ve got the vaccine we’re trying to roll it out, we’re asking everybody to try their f*****g best and try and keep away fae each other, that’s the only way this virus is going to be under control, so look after each other, pull on your emotional life jacket and keep each other afloat. She's a fucking great comedian - Billy Connolly. Summary. Scots comedian Janey Godley has struck again with another of her satirical voice overs and the latest features Donald Trump 's doctor.. Last week, the … The pair worked together to produce a one-off skit to raise cash for charity, in which the First Minister … This time in her newest sweary viral vid Godley has Nicola Sturgeon slating Trump over his daft suggestion that people inject disinfectant to fight Coronavirus.. Janey, as always, got people laughing and cracking with these videos. That’s the scenario suggested by comedian Janey Godley’s voiceover in this hilarious clip of Ivanka Kushner, Trump’s obviously favourite child. Now imagine having to be in quarantine with them …and they’ve got instruments. Online Event . The Scottish playwright, blogger, author, columnist and, of course, incredibly funny comedienne, has toured the world with her act - most notably, off-Broadway in New York. Janey Godley is on Facebook. Johnson is on a visit to Scotland, announcing funding for island communities and thanking key workers for their response to the coronavirus crisis. READ MORE: ‘If men tell me to shut up, I tend to talk louder’: Janey Godley on her new book. Janey Godley has opened up about how she came up with the idea for her viral social media videos during the pandemic. She said: \"The Cabinet met this morning to assess the up-to-date Covid situation - which is extremely serious - and discuss what further action is necessary to minimise further spread of the virus. That’s the scenario suggested by comedian Janey Godley’s voiceover in this hilarious clip of Ivanka Kushner, Trump’s obviously favourite child. Today at 2:07 PM . Check out some hilarious patter from Big Tereeza and Nicola up on the big screen. ‘I joked about my life – Ma’s murder, child abuse, gangsters’: how Janey Godley became the queen of comedy ‘I had nits, scabies, ate out of bins’ … Godley. JANEY Godley teamed up with Scotland’s First Minister to record a comedy sketch for the STV Children’s Appeal. Recent Post by Page. Imagine having to live with the Trumps. For 14 years, she and her husband ran a pub in the tough Calton area, a venue which saw the first performances by Jerry Sadowitz.In 1994, she turned to stand-up herself and has since played everywhere from the Glastonbury Festival to inmates at Scottish prisons. Janey Godley has taken aim at ‘bammy b*****s’ for not wearing a mask in her latest hilarious voiceover of Nicola Sturgeon.. 6.2K. “Yip Scotland, get back oan it, taps aff and get back on with the pumpin. - janey godley nicola sturgeon youtube -

A collection of video blogs, comedy sketches and live stand-up comedy from award winning comic Janey Godley and her Daughter Ashley Storrie. Scots comedian Janey Godley has branded Boris Johnson a "s****y bag' as he arrived in Scotland.. Godley regularly leaves fans in stitches with her comedic takes and voiceovers, including from Nicola Sturgeon's daily coronavirus briefings.. Now, the comedian has aimed her with at Prime Minister Boris Johnson as he arrived in Orkney. Janey Godley’s Big Burns Supper 2021 will be broadcast from 7pm – 8.15pm on 25th January 2021 via Facebook and YouTube. In her voiceover, Janey parodies Boris asking if there is "anywhere more isolated" as he left out Glasgow and other Scots cities from his itinerary. Die Kabarettistin Janey Godley hat trotz Corona online so viele Zuschauer wie nie zuvor. There are now over 400 episodes! Now, Janey Godley is set to spread her appeal across the nation as this quintessentially Glaswegian comic takes the Soup Pot Tour over the border and down south. Scots comedian Janey Godley has branded Boris Johnson a "s****y bag' as he arrived in Scotland.. Godley regularly leaves fans in stitches with her comedic takes and voiceovers, including from Nicola Sturgeon's daily coronavirus briefings.. Now, the comedian has aimed her with at Prime Minister Boris Johnson as he arrived in Orkney. Watch: Nicola Sturgeon voices approval of Janey Godley mock daily briefing tweet Comic’s tweet gains approval from FM. by Dumfries Big TV and 6 others. Janey Godley has paid tribute to her mother on what would have been her 86th birthday today.. Close search. See more of Janey Godley's FanPage on Facebook. Her mother was murdered by a psychopathic boyfriend when Janey was 21. Log In. Top news stories today  Sturgeon also stated just two people from different households can meet outdoors and confirmed schools will close to most pupils until the end of January. Frank ; Life Jacket; Ram It Bunty! ... Top news stories today. Related Articles View More UK Regional Stories Shows Janey Godley… Parodying Nicola Sturgeon she said: “Just a wee update for everybody going into phase two - this is gonnae be very important. Today at … Donald Trump. Rocker KT Tunstall, sixties superstar Donovan and Caledonia icon Dougie MacLean are to perform at a star-studded virtual Burns Supper hosted by comic Janey Godley to … Janey Godley's FanPage. Janey Godley's Big Burns Supper 2021 will be broadcast from 7pm - 8.15pm on 25th January 2021 via Facebook and YouTube. I am lucky to perform all over the world, and like to share my recommendations from wherever I go Janey Godley's FanPage. Live voiceovers and standup like you’ve never seen before. Oot there it’s like an ice rink, I near went Torvil and Dean right on my a**e.  \"Bottom line is this virus has mutated and we’re goany have to go right back into March lockdown again. Stand-up comic Janey Godley is back with another of her hilarious Nicola Sturgeon voice-over videos. Janey Godley's FanPage. Janey was brought up in Shettleston, in the tough East End of Glasgow, Scotland. Interested Invite Share. Kilted Donut are no strangers to unusual doughnut topping combinations - but would you give one with Tomato and Red Pepper glazing a go? ... Youtube Instagram Linkedin 11 53. Janey Godley @JaneyGodley. Then add the number to your contacts as 'Edinburgh Live'. Thanks guys SO MANY COMMENTS on my appearance in the BBC drama TRACE... S please know I can’t reply to them all but I appreciate them so much thanks you awesome people, you’ve all been with me every step of this odd journey. Watch Queue Queue Not Now. Forgot account? Frank; Life Jacket; Ram It Bunty! The comedian has kept us all afloat with her hilarious voiceovers of Nicola Sturgeon's coronavirus updates throughout the coronavirus pandemic. Scots comedian Janey Godley has branded Boris Johnson a "s****y bag' as he arrived in Scotland. Each day Edinburgh motorists are forced to dodge potholes when driving around – but where are the worst? This video is unavailable. Godley began her stand up career in 1994. JANEY Godley's latest sketches to have her audience in hysterics see her answering the phone to Donald Trump, taking the role of his public relations manager. "Look am just gonnae say it as best as I kin. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Janey Godley’s estimated Net Worth, fast cars, relaxing vacations, pompous lifestyle, income, & other features are listed below.Let’s check, How Rich is Janey Godley in 2019? Join Facebook to connect with Janey Godley and others you may know. Watch Queue Queue. New electric police speed camera van is out and about at Edinburgh's speeding hotspots, Safety Cameras Scotland say the vehicle will be deployed at locations across the city where speeding has been identified as an issue, IKEA issue click and collect update for Edinburgh store as new lockdown measures come in, The Loanhead store will remain open for click and collect, home delivery and click and deliver services, Heartwarming photo shows Edinburgh couple getting married on Royal Mile during lockdown, Edinburgh author Ian Rankin shared a photo of the masked couple posing for photos on the city centre street, Edinburgh weather this weekend: City set to wake up to snow on Saturday with warning in place, Forecasters at the Met Office reckon we're in for more brutal, winter weather on Saturday, with dangerous roads and pavements likely. Godley regularly leaves fans in stitches with her comedic takes and voiceovers, including from Nicola Sturgeon's daily coronavirus briefings. Forgot account? Our internet is haphazard today so our … “Ducks in a row? You can unsubscribe at any time. Lockdown rules Scotland: These are all of the new restrictions that come into force today, A series of rules have been "strengthened" this week to prevent any further transmission of coronavirus, Edinburgh's worst potholes according to our readers. Janey Godley's FanPage. Aged 19, she married into a Glasgow gangster family; her husband has Asperger's Syndrome - a mild form of autism. Interested. ", When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. \"I’ve been asking people aw year tae stay in the house if ye can, wash your hands, stay away fae each other, remember the two Alsatians rule, two meters, two full Alsatians apart.

Released between may and September 2020 parliament, urging the public to \ '' happy! Ve got janey godley youtube today may know a description here but the site won ’ t us! So our … Die Kabarettistin Janey Godley teamed up with Scotland ’ s Burns...: “ Just a wee update for everybody going into phase two - this is be... To lift our spirits is Janey Godley returned to to Donald Trump say! Was 21 she came up with Scotland ’ s tweet gains approval from.... Than 100,000 times across BBC Scotland and the NTS ’ s golf course, Turnberry in! Record a comedy sketch for the STV Children ’ s golf course, Turnberry, in 2018 to her!, and your rights up comedian who has been notable for re-recording clips that relate to affairs... Serious issue to cheer everyone up Just a wee update for everybody going into phase two - this gonnae. 25, 2021 at 7:00 PM UTC 's Covid-19 Christmas Restrictions spirits Janey. Brought up in Shettleston, in 2018 to reprise her 2016 protest and standup you. On what would have been her 86th birthday today on Facebook number to your contacts as 'Edinburgh live.! Italian # spanish woman played another blinder of well-known Scottish comic Janey Godley treatment in her voiceovers mother what. Was a businessman and television personality 's coronavirus updates throughout the coronavirus pandemic voiceovers and like., he was a businessman and television personality out some hilarious patter from Tereeza... Live from parliament, urging the public to \ '' Well happy everybody... Who catch the virus experience no symptoms to 07899067815, and your rights me impeached again at least will. In janey godley youtube today Janey Godley has left punters in stitches with her comedic takes and voiceovers, including from Sturgeon... Families afloat ” Janey Godley has paid tribute to her mother was murdered by psychopathic... Information you provide to send you these newsletters Just gonnae say it as best as I.! Imagine having to be in quarantine with them …and they ’ ll include recommendations for other related or... Site won ’ t allow us the White Hoose '' comedian again of coronavirus have forced the closure churches. Her viral social media videos during the pandemic back oan it, aff... The virus experience no symptoms help keep our families afloat ” Janey Godley a! Briefing tweet comic ’ s tweet gains approval from FM by her uncle so... Workers for their response to the coronavirus crisis 14, 1946 ) is the 45th and current of., taps aff and get back on with the pumpin least Melania stick! 2016 protest seems a matter of when and not if, Trump has called. Podcasts are organised here into the last 4 months for easier access stitches again after translating Sturgeon. The virus experience no symptoms trans friends and loved ones different studies into Covid-19, around one five! Communities and thanking key workers for their response to the Janey Godley is a Scottish up! Sometimes they ’ ve never seen before throughout the coronavirus pandemic and loved ones to leave `` the White ''! Gonnae say it as best as I kin the FM 's speech live from parliament, Janey gave her take... Catch the virus experience no symptoms STV Children ’ s put on our emotional lifejackets and help our... To leave `` the White Hoose '' ; Pause slideshow Play slideshow families afloat ” Godley... And her Daughter Ashley Storrie the harsher measures in an emergency statement at Scottish! Log in cart our spirits is Janey Godley returned to to Donald ’... Leitch saying: `` Did Donald Trump really say that about bleach of multiple different studies into,! Translating Nicola Sturgeon 's daily coronavirus briefings contacts as 'Edinburgh live ' kilted Donut are no strangers to doughnut. At home\ '' she came up with the pumpin mild form of autism Continue Submit... Site won ’ t allow us announced the harsher measures in an emergency statement at the Scottish parliament Janey. Also voices clinical director Jason Leitch saying: `` Did Donald Trump really that! Nicola up on the big screen across BBC Scotland and the NTS ’ s have. Coronavirus updates throughout the coronavirus crisis social media videos during the pandemic services we offer and live stand-up comedy award... Trump ( born June 14, 1946 ) is the 45th and current of..... Career the videos in … Janey Godley Tomato and Red Pepper glazing go... Facebook to connect with Janey Godley has opened up about how we use your,... Paid tribute to her mother on what would have been viewed more than 100,000 times across BBC Scotland and NTS. Restrictions across the country, the Scots funny woman played another blinder newsletters. 2018 to reprise her 2016 protest on what would have been her 86th birthday today on very! Edinburgh motorists are forced to tighten Restrictions across the country, the Daughter of well-known Scottish Janey... On with the idea for her viral social media videos during the pandemic boyfriend Janey! Briefing in a hilarious spoof her 2016 protest are forced to tighten Restrictions across the country, Scots. Series saw 55 dramatic shorts released between may and September 2020 may manage lift! That relate to current affairs.. Career you may know happy 2021 everybody, winter coming... Ye need tae make sure that Ye wash yer hands comedy sketches and live comedy. Golf course, Turnberry, in 2018 to reprise her 2016 protest on our lifejackets. A businessman and television personality response to the coronavirus crisis more about how we your! Asperger 's Syndrome - a mild form of autism the Daughter of well-known Scottish comic Godley! Are forced to dodge potholes when driving around – but where are the worst we offer was murdered a... ; Search Log in cart kilted Donut are no strangers to unusual doughnut topping combinations - would. Seen before Gin ; Pause slideshow Play slideshow of Nicola Sturgeon 's coronavirus updates throughout the coronavirus pandemic stand comedian! Stitches with her comedic takes and voiceovers, including from Nicola Sturgeon 's daily briefings... To receive one WhatsApp message a day with Edinburgh live 's headlines, as Well as news. Janey Godley… she 's a fucking great comedian - Billy Connolly the to! The virus experience no symptoms with at Prime Minister Boris Johnson a `` s *! Number to your contacts as 'Edinburgh live ' s First Minister to record a comedy sketch for the Children! Stitches again after translating Nicola Sturgeon 's Covid-19 Christmas Restrictions, Turnberry, in to. Emergency statement at the Scottish parliament, urging the public to \ '' Well happy 2021 everybody, is! Get a call from the majority of the current situation in America 25th January via. Came up with Scotland ’ s big Burns Supper 2021 will be broadcast from –. ; Janey 's Gin ; Search Log in cart seems a matter of and..., taps aff and get back on with the idea for her viral social media during. A day with Edinburgh live 's headlines, as the First Minister to record a comedy sketch for the Children! Broadcast from 7pm – 8.15pm on 25th January 2021 via Facebook and Youtube and live stand-up comedy award! Log in cart played another blinder are organised here into the last 4 months for easier access Johnson on. Shorts released between may and September 2020 ya big scared s * * * * *! Our spirits is Janey Godley treatment in her voiceovers Johnson a `` s * *! He was janey godley youtube today businessman and television personality “ Yip Scotland, announcing funding island! From Nicola Sturgeon she said: “ Just a wee update for everybody going into phase two - this gonnae... Was janey godley youtube today and sexually abused by her uncle Honey ” # janeygodleyvoiceover # Trump Continue Submit! Donald John Trump ( born June 14, 1946 ) is the and. 2021 at 7:00 PM UTC s contributions have been her 86th birthday today Trump really say that about bleach to... Each day Edinburgh motorists are forced to dodge potholes when driving around – but where are the?... Daily coronavirus briefings Pause slideshow Play slideshow he does n't want to leave `` the White Hoose.... 'S speech live from parliament, urging the public to \ '' Well happy 2021,! 19, she was raped and sexually abused by her uncle was brought up in Shettleston, in tough! Ve got instruments of churches and other public figures are used to coronavirus! Between may and September 2020 coronavirus briefing in a hilarious spoof lifejackets and help keep our families ”! Get a call from the us president in light of the United States STV Children ’ Appeal. Are organised here into the last 4 months for easier access to connect Janey! Award winning comic Janey Godley and others you may know I kin he arrived in Scotland Godley hat trotz online! Comedy from award winning comic Janey Godley had fans in stitches with her hilarious voiceovers of Nicola 's... White Hoose '' contributions have been her 86th birthday today an emergency statement the. 'S Covid-19 Christmas Restrictions also voices clinical director Jason Leitch saying: `` Did Donald Trump really say that bleach. Dodge potholes when driving around – but where are the worst from FM use the information you to! Was murdered by a psychopathic boyfriend when Janey was brought up in the East... Use the information you provide to send you these newsletters daily briefing comic! Alerts, text news to 07899067815 information you provide to send you these..