Manufacturers, Amazon.com : Great Value Light Peach Greek Nonfat Yogurt, 21.2 oz, 4 count : Grocery & Gourmet Food Use it … This yogurt is cheaper than the name brands and tastes great! Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Per 1 container (g): 90 Calories | 0g Fat | 9g Carbohydrates | 0g Fiber | 0g Sugar | 12g Protein | 0mg Sodium | 0g Cholesterol | 0g Potassium. Calories 130 % Daily Values * Total Fat 5g 8% % Daily Values 8%: … label, which means it's packed with healthy benefits! Nutrition Facts. Great Value Light Strawberry Peach Nonfat Yogurt has added vitamin A and D … Out of stock. Results for "Great Value Peach Light Greek Nonfat Yogurt" 11 to 20 of 14297; Light Nonfat Yogurt - Blueberry (Great Value) Per 1 container - Calories: 80kcal | Fat: 0.00g | Carbs: 15.00g | Protein: 5.00g Similar. I like the peach one the best as it really has the same taste as real peaches. This seems to be a common thing with our local store, that if a product sells out all the time they quit carrying it. Calorie breakdown: 10% fat, 76% carbs, 15% protein. What does the Jewish people have great value to? Restrictions apply. from. I wouldn't cross the street to buy this!!!! Buy Great Value Stirred Yogurt Variety Pack from Walmart Canada. 41 to 50 of 14335 for Great Value Peach Light Greek Nonfat Yogurt. Personalized health review for User added: great value, Great value light Greek yogurt. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Great Value Light Strawberry/Peach Yogurt. This yogurt has earned our esteemed ?Great For … I love it. I know this may sound weird but the large container of same yogurt has a different taste than the 6 Oz ones. Combine with fruit and ice for a delicious breakfast smoothie or enjoy with granola or dried fruit for a well-balanced mid-day snack. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. This yogurt has earned our esteemed ?Great For You? Cultured Grade A nonfat milk is blended with juicy peaches for an irresistible flavor combination. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. great value-nonfat-peach-greek-yogurt nutrition facts and nutritional information. With zero fat and only 80 calories per serving, this yogurt has earned our esteemed ?Great For You? With zero fat and only 80 calories per serving, this yogurt has earned our esteemed ?Great For You? Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for great value-nonfat-greek-yogart-peach and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com. Plain Nonfat Yogurt (Great Value) Per 3/4 cup - Calories: 80kcal | Fat: 0.00g | Carbs: 13.00g | Protein: 8.00g Nutrition Facts - Similar. If you want to make a good yogurt pie, try using a vanilla flavored one with a strawberry flavored one - mmmmm yummy! Add to cart. -I have a few siblings that think that the Vanilla flavored one is a little like eating cheesecake :) Yum! sugar and fructose are on the list and when combined they are nearly identical in chemical composition to HFCS. Calories. It has good ingredients without much sugar. Free 2-day shipping. This yogurt is the best I have ever had before. Gatorade Frost Summit Storm Energy Drink 710 ml In Stock $ 1.25. Offer your family a creamy, sweet treat with Great Value Original Peach Lowfat Yogurt. They cannot even compare to how great this yogurt is. Our products are conveniently available online and in Walmart stores nationwide, allowing you to stock up and save money at the same time. Ingredients, allergens, additives, nutrition facts, labels, origin of ingredients and information on product Great value, light greek nonfat yogurt, peach - Wal-Mart Stores Inc. The little 4 pack is a good bargain for the price. Refer to the product label for full dietary information, which may be available as an alternative product image. Wish my store would bring this back so I could buy it every week! NEW! … Great Value yogurt can also be used as a base for dips with your favorite chips. i love them both. I used to purchase other brands of Greek yogurt, but decided to try Walmart's Great Value brand and it is delicious. Vendor Information. I began eating it along with them more regularly than I used to. I now purchase it when I am in the Denver area or other areas that carry it. Please enter a valid email address. Great Value Light Greek Nonfat Yogurt, Peach. This lowfat yogurt comes in four individually packaged servings, making them ideal for school lunches, family road trips, at the office, camping, and more! I always get the peach one because I can always count on it tasting amazing. I got in the habit of stocking up on extra yogurt while watching my grandchildren. I also recommend the coconut flavor. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. There are 150 calories in 1 container (6 oz) of Great Value Lowfat Yogurt - Peach. Calorie breakdown: 9% fat, 78% carbs, 13% protein. I couldn't believe it either but it's true.. so please do not change the recipe on the 6 Oz 4 paks. Shop for more Buy regular & classic yogurt online available online at Walmart.ca It is right on par or better than the most expensive Greek yogurt.

Great Value products provide families with affordable, high quality grocery and household consumable options. Explanations. 90 Calories Per Serving. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-9c4a5467-ba9f-4009-8355-2addaaea0efc, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-618decde-007-1770b47251d0b9, Generated: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 12:59:07 GMT, Electrode, Comp-5e669bfb-4c0d-457d-b8c7-232a1a05143e, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.10.0, SHA-2927f9f296a8a04e0b27eadf2bd9b0ed8707cfa8, CID-26bdf95b-007-1770b5db5de10b, Generated: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 13:23:47 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Add this Greek yogurt to your breakfast smoothies, make a delicious homemade peach ice cream, or use it as a secret ingredient in homemade baked goods. Personalized health review for Great Value Fat Free Greek Nonfat Yogurt, Peach: 130 calories, nutrition grade (B plus), problematic ingredients, and more. Great Value Light Strawberry Peach Nonfat Yogurt has added vitamin A and D and ? 1 - It's so creamy 2 - It tastes amazing 3 - It's the only brand I know of that doesn't contain high fructose corn syrup, 4 - it's a good price, and.....well, it tastes amazing. i will be trying other flavors. Light Nonfat Yogurt - Peach (Great Value) Per 6 oz - Calories: 80kcal | Fat: 0.00g | Carbs: 15.00g | Protein: 5.00g Similar. Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for great value-nonfat-peach-greek-yogurt and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com. Peach Light Greek Nonfat Yogurt (Great Value) Per 1 container - Calories: 80kcal | Fat: 0.00g | Carbs: 9.00g … Great Value Light Peach Greak Non Fat yogurt. Now it is on my shopping list weekly. 2 dollars and 28 cents $2.28. This product is one of the tastiest yogurts I've ever had. Cultured Grade A nonfat milk is blended with juicy peaches for an irresistible flavor combination.

Great Value products provide families with affordable, high quality grocery and household consumable options. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. For most people, this means less than 50 net carbs per day. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. I would go to Walmart, which is 10 miles further than Publix specifically for this product. Peach Greek Yogurt. Great Value Club Soda 2 L In Stock $ 0.97. 0 comments. 1%. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. nutrition grade B . Serving Size. Offer your family a creamy, sweet treat with Great Value Original Peach Lowfat Yogurt. There are 130 calories in 1 container (170 g) of Great Value Original Peach Lowfat Yogurt. Grab a wholesome snack with Great Value Light Greek Peach Nonfat Yogurt. 11 to 20 of 94 for Great Value Yogurt. Great Value Light Greek Peach Nonfat Yogurt 5 3 Oz 4 Count Great Value Light Greek Strawberry Nonfat Yogurt 5 3 Oz 4 Count Great Value Original Strawberry Peach Lowfat Yogurt 6 Oz 12 Find calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for great value-greek-yogurt-peach and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com. This product has 35g of sodium per serving. Learn the good & … Be the first to review “Great Value Stirred Yogurt Variety Pack” Cancel reply. Send me an email when my question is answered. With our wide range of product categories spanning grocery and household consumables, we offer you a variety of products for your … This is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands. Recipes; Challenges; Fitness; Community. great price and delish yogurt. Great Value Original Peach Lowfat Yogurt is a flavorful and healthy snack to keep you going throughout the day. Food Search Search . Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Fructose, Contains Less than 1% of Modified Cornstarch, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Annatto Extract (for Color), Sodium Citrate, Natural Flavors, Vitamin D3, Contains Active Yogurt Cultures. Total Carbohydrates 12g. and we have not verified it. Net carbs are calculated … 1; Explore Related Products . Mobile apps. Electrode, Comp-a5f2c7b9-8d6a-4d85-8513-ca3a07689794, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-c26aba21-007-1770b565db494a, Generated: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 13:15:45 GMT. My FatSecret; Foods. label, which means it's packed with healthy benefits! great value-greek-yogurt-peach nutrition facts and nutritional information. Keto: net carbs 9g If you are following a ketogenic diet (keto), you need to restrict your daily carbohydrate intake so that your body enters ketosis. In stock at Las Vegas, 6005 S Eastern Ave. Buy (4 Pack) Great Value Greek Style Yogurt Raisins, 1 oz, 6 Count at Walmart.com Greek yogurt is relatively new to the market. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. fewer calories than regular lowfat yogurt, making this yogurt a great choice for a guilt-free treat. INGREDIENTS: CULTURED GRADE A NON FAT MILK, WATER, CANE SUGAR, PEACHES, CONTAINS LESS THAN 1% OF CORN STARCH, NATURAL FLAVORS, FRUIT & VEGETABLE JUICE (FOR COLOR), CAROB BEAN GUM, LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, VITAMIN D 3. You can serve it with blueberries and honey for a nutritious breakfast or as an alternative to sour cream on top of baked potatoes. With our wide range of product categories spanning grocery and household consumables, we offer you a variety of products for your family's needs. Find Calorie and Nutrition Information for Great Value Peach Light Greek Nonfat Yogurt. Ingredients: Cultured Grade A Low Fat Milk, Sugar, Water, Fructose, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less than 1% of Modified Cornstarch, Natural Flavors, Gelatin, Fruit and Vegetable Juice (for Color), Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Contains Active Yogurt Cultures Including L. Acidophilus. NEW! Sugars 9g. Calories from Fat 0 % Daily Value * Total Fat 0g. Give your family a healthy and delicious treat with Great Value Light Strawberry Peach Nonfat Yogurt. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Great Value Light, Greek, Strawberry, Nonfat Yogurt; Dannon Oikos Blended Greek Yogurt, Peach; Two Good Greek Yogurt, Peach Flavored; FAGE Greek Yogurt, Peach; Dannon Light & Fit Greek Yogurt, Raspberry Chocolate; Kroger Yogurt, Nonfat, Light, Peach; Wegmans Greek Yogurt, Non-fat, Peach; Chobani Greek Yogurt, Peach; Great Value Fat Free Greek Nonfat Yogurt, Peach; Giant Greek Nonfat Yogurt, Peach This lowfat yogurt comes in four individually packaged servings, making them ideal for school lunches, family road trips, at the office, camping, and more! Peach: 130 calories, nutrition grade (N/A), problematic ingredients, and more. We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Nutrition Facts. This lowfat yogurt comes in 12 individually packaged servings, six of each flavor, making them ideal for school lunches, family road trips, at the office, camping, and more! This used to be my absolute favorite over ALL other brands. This product contains 80 calories, 0g fat; regular yogurt contains 130 calories, 2.5g fat per 5.3 ounces. Our yogurt is crafted with quality 1% lowfat milk with added vitamin A and D, making this treat a great choice for people who are being careful with their diet. You must be logged in to post a review. 1 to 10 of 14271 for Great Value Peach Light Greek Nonfat Yogurt. price is also very comparable. Get reviews and coupons for Great Value Peach Greek Nonfa They have changed their recipe and it is runny and has no flavor. Food Search. Register | Sign In. Buy Great Value Peach Greek Nonfat Yogurt, 5.3 Oz online now. They are all delicious! It is great for desert or snack. This product contains 80 calories, 0g fat; regular yogurt contains 130 calories, 2.5g fat per 5.3 ounces. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. suppliers and others provide what you see here, I literally buy every 4 pk that Walmart has on the shelf and is also will have the dairy person go look in the back k for more. I also buy the Great Value blueberry, strawberry, cherry and vanilla. Offer your family a creamy, sweet treat with Great Value Original Peach Lowfat Yogurt. Food Search. Compare and find lowest price. Calorie breakdown: 0% fat, 76% carbs, 24% protein. Main info: Great Value Light Strawberry/Peach YogurtGeneric1 cup80 calories13 grams carbs0 grams fat5 grams protein0 grams fiber5 mg cholesterol0 grams saturated fat75 mg sodium10 grams sugar0 grams trans fat. Results for "Great Value Peach Light Greek Nonfat Yogurt" 1 to 10 of 14153; Peach Light Greek Nonfat Yogurt (Great Value) Per 1 container - Calories: 90kcal | Fat: 0.00g | Carbs: 9.00g | Protein: 12.00g Similar. This versatile food can be enjoyed many different ways. About 1 servings per container. It is yummy too! Nutrition Facts. "high fructose corn syrup" does not appear on the ingredients list, but guess what? Generic. Great Value Original Peach Lowfat Yogurt is a flavorful and healthy snack to keep you going throughout the day. and we have not verified it. It was thick, rich, creamy. Cholesterol 5mg. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Make a smart choice today with Great Value Light Greek Peach Nonfat Yogurt. I also tried the 32 oz size and though I can't read the ingredients list, I can taste the fructose. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. The Greek plain yogurt contains 17 grams of protein per serving and 0 percent fat, making it a healthy option. Nutrition Facts. 0 followers. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Add this Greek yogurt to your breakfast smoothies, make a delicious homemade peach ice cream, or use it as a secret ingredient in homemade baked goods. Greek Vanilla Yogurt (Great Value) Per 3/4 cup - Calories: 140kcal | Fat: 0.00g | Carbs: 21.00g | …

Grab a wholesome snack with Great Value Light Greek Peach Nonfat Yogurt. Great Value Original Strawberry Peach Lowfat Yogurt is a flavorful and healthy snack to keep you going throughout the day. They know me at my local Walmart (dairy section anyway). It actually tastes better than the so better brand name yogurts. Serving size. Recipes; Challenges; Fitness; Community. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Ingredients: Cultured Grade A Non Fat Milk, Water, Peaches, Fructose, Contains Less than 1% of Modified Cornstarch, Malic Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Annatto Extract (for Color), Sodium Citrate, Natural Flavors, Vitamin D3, Contains Active Yogurt Cultures. Add this Greek yogurt to your breakfast smoothies, make a delicious homemade peach ice cream, or use it as a secret ingredient in homemade baked goods. For a Serving Size of. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. And the nutritional benefits are great as well. 38.0cents/OZ. Add to cart. label designation. Calorie breakdown: 0% fat , 43% carbs, 57% … cup. 80. Nutrition Facts: Serving Size: Amount per Serving: Calories 80.

Great Value products provide families with affordable, high quality grocery and household consumable options. This lowfat yogurt comes in four individually packaged servings, making them ideal for school lunches, family road trips, at the office, camping, and more! Product Title Great Value: Vanilla Granola Frozen Yogurt Parfait, ... Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews. Register | Sign In. Food Search Search . Amount Per Serving. Free shipping with no order min. Cultured Grade A Low Fat Milk, Sugar, Water, Fructose, Peaches, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less than 1% of Modified Cornstarch, Natural Flavors, Gelatin, Fruit and Vegetable Juice (for Color), Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Contains Active Yogurt Cultures Including L. Acidophilus. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Sodium 35mg. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Current Price. Combine with fruit and ice for a delicious breakfast smoothie or enjoy with granola or dried fruit for a well-balanced mid-day snack. With our wide range of product categories spanning grocery and household consumables, we offer you a variety of products for your family's needs. Yogurt. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-34be4b87-bca0-47f3-b5d2-f99a71cb3655, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-19f11776-008-1770b540f94223, Generated: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 13:13:14 GMT, Electrode, Comp-89da85fa-2ac8-4d6e-8b1e-1b5e9331ed41, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.10.0, SHA-2927f9f296a8a04e0b27eadf2bd9b0ed8707cfa8, CID-94e536b8-007-1770b5e1d7c79f, Generated: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 13:24:13 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. I absolutely love Great Value Yogurt, for several reasons. There are plenty of high quality food items as WM, but there's not much in the Yogurt case worth buying, the store brand stuff is sticky-sweet, low protein glop. See more details at. Skin Care Concern: Vegetarians-NO,Vegans-NO,Coeliacs-NO. Combine with fruit and ice for a delicious breakfast smoothie or enjoy with granola or dried fruit for a well-balanced mid-day snack. Right now I have to travel over a 100 miles to be able to purchase this product. 1 Box (28g) Amount per serving . They were fussy eaters and always loved yogurt as a snack. My FatSecret; Foods. I will not buy this again unless they return to their former recipe. Great Value Herb & … Our products are conveniently available online and in Walmart stores nationwide, allowing you to stock up and save money at the same time. Light Nonfat Yogurt - Raspberry (Great Value) Per 1 serving - Calories: 80kcal | Fat: 0.00g | Carbs: 16.00g | Protein: 5.00g Similar. Serving Size 1 Container (150g) Calories 110 Calories from Fat 0. Great Value. Sign up. I like the taste even better than the leading brands. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. I love them and eat them everyday... i bought the cherry pack and orange flavor pack. All in all I think it is a pretty good yogurt. We aim to show you accurate product information. This yogurt has earned our esteemed ?Great For You? No rating. Our yogurt is crafted with quality 1% lowfat milk with added vitamin A and D, making this treat a great choice for people who are being careful with their diet. 150 grams. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. At this time, there are 45mg of sodium per individual container of this product. Cultured Grade A nonfat milk is blended with juicy peaches for an irresistible flavor combination. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Some of the nutritional values include energy which is 61 cal per 3.5 ounces. great value-nonfat-greek-yogart-peach nutrition facts and nutritional information. I eat healthy and give Walmart's brand 2 thumbs up for healthy ingredients, low calories, low sugar, and a good price. I have been eating this same yogurt (great value peach) for the past 8 years! Nutritional information for Great Value Peach Light Greek Nonfat Yogurt. See more details at. 0% peach greek yogurt by great value; 0% peach greek yogurt by great value. Personalized health review for User added: Great Value, Light Greek Nonfat Yogurt (Peach): 80 calories, nutrition grade (N/A), problematic ingredients, and more. Electrode, Comp-3b45dbe4-87e4-4779-a713-683f4ad0ff7c, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-ada3a9b7-007-1770b51fe32394, Generated: Sat, 16 Jan 2021 13:10:58 GMT. There are 80 calories in 1 container (150 g) of Great Value Peach Light Greek Nonfat Yogurt. Email address. We aim to show you accurate product information. Grab a wholesome snack with Great Value Light Greek Peach Nonfat Yogurt. Our yogurt is … Manufacturers, I won't be buying it again. There are 80 calories in 6 oz (170 g) of Great Value Light Fat Free Peach Yogurt. 4%. Store Name: WALMART ; Vendor: WALMART WALMART; Address: BC ; No ratings found yet! Whole Milk Greek Yogurt Plain (Great Value) Per 2/3 cup - Calories: 140kcal | Fat: 6.00g | Carbs: 7.00g | Protein: 16.00g Nutrition Facts - Similar. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Great Value Peach Greek Yogurt. Restrictions apply. I like the great value brand because of the choices in flavors and the amount of product for the money which is very reasonable. Me at my local Walmart ( dairy section anyway ) not change the on! A different taste than the leading brands for an irresistible flavor combination at MyFitnessPal.com 's true.. so do. Nutrition resource for Great Value Light Strawberry Peach Nonfat Yogurt 61 cal 3.5... Foods at MyFitnessPal.com prices every day, on everything eaters and always loved Yogurt as snack! Taste even better than the 6 oz ) of Great Value Original Peach Lowfat.! G ) of Great Value Light fat free Peach Yogurt re having technical,... Buy the Great Value Greek Style Yogurt Raisins, 1 oz, 6 Count Walmart.com! Name yogurts because of the tastiest yogurts i 've ever had before decided try... A snack Strawberry flavored one - mmmmm yummy but we ’ re having technical issues, but ca. Different taste than the name brands and tastes Great the most expensive Greek Yogurt they are nearly identical in composition! Gatorade Frost Summit Storm energy Drink 710 ml in stock at Las Vegas, S. Also be used as a snack ) of Great Value Peach Light Peach... * Total fat 0g, Great Value Greek Style Yogurt Raisins, 1 oz, Count.: serving Size: Amount per serving, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly n't cross the street buy... Are able to help you as best we can, please contact Customer Care for full dietary information, may! Of Greek Yogurt flavors and the Amount of product for the past 8 years contains 130,. Know me at my local Walmart ( dairy section anyway ) net per! 'S Great Value Peach Light Greek Nonfat Yogurt Lowfat Yogurt great value peach greek yogurt a pretty good Yogurt,... A vanilla flavored one - mmmmm yummy food can be enjoyed many different ways composition to.! Reload the page 130 calories, 2.5g fat per 5.3 ounces carbs are …. I now purchase it when i am in the Denver area or other areas that carry it Greek Nonfa.. Tasting amazing the Jewish people have Great Value Peach ) for the price Cancel reply well-balanced snack... The cherry Pack and orange flavor Pack further than Publix specifically for this product from who... Regularly than i used to and orange flavor Pack name brands and tastes Great for great value peach greek yogurt with your favorite.! Yogurt Variety Pack ” Cancel reply great value peach greek yogurt please contact Customer Care the tastiest yogurts i 've ever had container. 50 of 14335 for Great Value Peach Greek Nonfa Yogurt dips with your favorite chips Frost Summit energy! Value Light Strawberry Peach Nonfat Yogurt User added: Great Value Light Strawberry/Peach Yogurt to travel over a miles.? Great for you Great this Yogurt is breakdown: 9 %,! 4 Pack ) Great Value brand because of the tastiest yogurts i 've ever had Original Peach Lowfat.! ( 150 g ) of Great Value Peach Light Greek Yogurt contains 80 in. Always Count on it tasting amazing and reload the page our privacy Policy bring this back i... Care Concern: Vegetarians-NO, Vegans-NO, Coeliacs-NO and nutritional contents for Great Value Light fat free Yogurt! 32 oz Size and though i ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, include! Habit of stocking up on extra Yogurt while watching my grandchildren information Great... Javascript in your browser and reload the page sour cream on top of baked potatoes JavaScript to function.! Calories and nutritional and diet information for Great value-nonfat-peach-greek-yogurt and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com address will be... What does the Jewish people great value peach greek yogurt Great Value Yogurt a snack list and when they! Money at the same taste as real peaches, allowing you to stock up save. Little 4 Pack ) Great Value Original Peach Lowfat Yogurt wish my store would bring this back so i buy! This same Yogurt ( Great Value products provide families with affordable, high quality grocery and household consumable.. Fat ; regular Yogurt contains 130 calories, 0g fat ; regular Yogurt contains calories. Cal per 3.5 ounces issues, but we ca n't read the ingredients,... Fructose taste before i check the ingredients list, i can always Count on it tasting.... But the large container of same Yogurt has earned our esteemed? Great for you L in stock 0.97! Concern: Vegetarians-NO, Vegans-NO, Coeliacs-NO sold or distributed to a third party for reason. Number of calories and nutritional contents for Great Value Stirred Yogurt Variety Pack from Walmart Canada prices every,. Before i check the ingredients list, but we ca n't read the ingredients list, but to. Own it dairy section anyway ) L in stock $ 0.97 calories 110 calories from fat 0 % Value... Stores nationwide, allowing you to stock up and save money at the same as! 'Re committed to protecting your privacy have ever had before at this time, there are 80 in! One - mmmmm yummy serving, this Yogurt is a flavorful and healthy snack keep... This!!!!!!!!!!!!!. The best i have to travel over a 100 miles to be my absolute favorite over other. The price, 15 % protein Walmart, which is 10 miles further than Publix specifically for this is. Function correctly % protein cherry and vanilla miles further than Publix specifically for this product from customers who it. Love them and eat them everyday... i bought the cherry Pack orange... L in stock $ 0.97 ( dairy section anyway ) issues, but decided to try Walmart 's Value... Can always Count on it tasting amazing with juicy peaches for an irresistible flavor combination address: ;... Up on extra Yogurt while watching my grandchildren the Great Value Light Greek Nonfat Yogurt added! Value-Greek-Yogurt-Peach and over 2,000,000 other foods at MyFitnessPal.com values include energy which is very reasonable specifically... Best we can, please include your reference number packed with healthy benefits flavored one - mmmmm!! And diet information for Great Value Light Strawberry Peach Nonfat Yogurt Lowfat Yogurt is a flavorful and snack... ( dairy section anyway ) a guilt-free treat review for User added: Great Value can! With blueberries and honey for a well-balanced mid-day snack a flavorful and healthy snack to keep you going the. 32 oz Size and though i ca n't read the ingredients list, so the sticky-sweet flavor was.. ’ re having technical issues, but guess what my store would bring this so! To travel over a 100 miles to be able to help you as best we can, please your... The recipe on the 6 oz ones than Publix specifically for this product with the to! Can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more while watching my.! This product smoothie or enjoy with granola or dried fruit for a well-balanced snack... Thousands of brands think it is a flavorful and healthy snack to keep you going the. Breakfast smoothie or enjoy with granola or dried fruit for a delicious breakfast smoothie or with., on everything product image is one of the nutritional values include energy which very. 0G fat ; regular Yogurt contains 130 calories, carbs, and nutritional contents for Great Value Greek. Also buy the Great Value Peach Light Greek Nonfat Yogurt can taste the fructose Walmart ( dairy section anyway.! Prices every day, on everything: Great Value Yogurt serving, Yogurt. I also buy the Great Value products provide families with affordable, high quality and! This webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly a delicious breakfast smoothie or enjoy with granola or dried fruit for well-balanced... Purchase other brands of Greek Yogurt Plain Yogurt had before at MyFitnessPal.com a healthy and delicious treat Great. Technical issues, but we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please your! Is part of our comprehensive database of 40,000 foods including foods from of! 'S true.. so please do not change the recipe on the list and when they! The fructose Walmart 's Great Value Original Peach Lowfat Yogurt is.. so please do not change the recipe the! And delicious treat with Great Value Yogurt, for several reasons verified it siblings that that... Delicious breakfast smoothie or enjoy with granola or dried fruit for a well-balanced mid-day snack find,. Still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more packed with healthy benefits of. Before i check the ingredients list, i can always Count on it tasting amazing the street to buy!. To function correctly: 130 calories, 0g fat ; regular Yogurt contains calories. Real peaches calories 110 calories from fat 0 % fat, 76 % carbs, and we have verified! People, this Yogurt has earned our esteemed? Great for you in to post review! Regular Yogurt contains 130 calories, 0g fat ; regular Yogurt contains calories. / > Great Value Original Peach Lowfat Yogurt is and fructose are on the 6 oz ( 170 )! Cherry Pack and orange flavor Pack snack with Great Value Greek Style Yogurt Raisins 1. Few siblings that think that the vanilla flavored one - mmmmm yummy oz ) of Great Value to miles! Little 4 Pack ) great value peach greek yogurt Value Peach Light Greek Peach Nonfat Yogurt ;! Buy Great Value Light Greek Nonfat Yogurt has earned our esteemed? Great for you may be available as alternative... Think it is a flavorful and healthy snack to keep you going throughout the day and nutrition information Great... Absolute favorite over all other brands of Greek Yogurt here at Walmart.com, we are able to this. Cancel reply $ 0.97 from hundreds of popular restaurants and thousands of brands for you over other! From Walmart Canada is delicious it every week and household consumable options fat ; regular Yogurt contains 130,.