We are committed to offering outstanding service. They made us feel…, We enjoyed our stay at Arco. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, Cabo San Lucas Picture: Studio Room - Check out Tripadvisor members' 50,262 candid photos and videos of Villa del Palmar … The 5-Star beach resort enjoys a pleasant climate (almost 360 sunny days a year) and beautiful vistas. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish. Me and my family spent a lot of time at the bar and ordering food at the hotel and the beach and the servers were amazing. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and a poolside bar during their stay. @minandjen - ☎️ 1.888.880.7462 Yes, free parking is available to guests. Great Restaurants relaxing environment and it is in CABO. The resort even had daily activities like water aerobics , morning stretch…. Which popular attractions are close to Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos? Helpful, courteous and fast! Lunch time! Me and my family stayed here for 9 days and we had the best trip we’ve ever had, the hotel is very nice and well taken care of, the rooms are Great and cleaned everyday. Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. Kind regards. Kind regards, Beautiful Ocean clean pools great food great people, Love the people love the food. I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. By continuing to use our site you are agreeing to our cookie policy. +1 877 845 3795 Carretera a Punta Sam Km. Navigate our gallery of photos for Villa del Palmar Flamingos, you will begin to experience the magic of our Nuevo Vallarta all inclusive hotel. These images highlight the facilities, accommodations, restaurants and amenities that you and your travel companions will come to love on your Cabo vacation at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa. Dear Voyager750323 Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas and for sharing the details of your stay with us. What are some of the property amenities at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos? Book on the Official Website of the Villa del Palmar . #MerryChristmas #PalmarCabo #CaboSanLucas, Balcony view ❤️ Some of the more popular amenities offered include a pool, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge. Our room was always well tended. Villa Del Palmar Penthouse 2826 The Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort and Spa is one of the top rated luxury resorts located ocean front on Medano Beach. Nicte was also delightful. We had the 7th floor 3 bedroom penthouse. Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, an All Inclusive and Room Only Resort located on Medano Beach in Los Cabos, Mexico. Does Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos offer any business services? The 8th floor Cabo San Lucas Penthouse 2826 has 2 spacious bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, full kitchen, and a … We love it here ans Villa Del Arco. Located on a beautiful pristine beach just 5 minutes walking distance to downtown Cabo San Lucas, Villa del Palmar offers the perfect blend of location, intimacy, relaxation and recreational activities. Our site uses cookies. 0; Home; Suites & Rates; Transportation; Specials; Photo Gallery; FAQs; Contact; My Account; Cart; Photo Gallery /img/palmar-beach.jpg. Villa del Palmar & Suites Photo Gallery. The Villa Group refers to a leading hospitality, leisure, vacation ownership and resort conglomerate offering hotel, timeshare and leisure services in top destinations in Mexico. Book Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, Cabo San Lucas on Tripadvisor: See 6,739 traveller reviews, 4,396 candid photos, and great deals for Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, ranked #42 of 91 hotels in Cabo San Lucas and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. See photos and read reviews for the Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos rooms in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. For luxury vacation rentals at greatly reduced rates, experience the beachside condos at Villa del Palmar.. Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos Features, 0.5 Camino Viejo a San Jose, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms. Nearby attractions include Mango Deck Restaurant & Beach Club (0.7 miles), City Tours in Los Cabos (0.7 miles), and Cabo Bash (0.4 miles). The staff was…. See 6,739 traveller reviews, 4,396 candid photos, and great deals for Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, ranked #42 of 91 hotels in Cabo San Lucas and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We will return to Villa Pal Mar next winter. By continuing to use our site you are agreeing to our cookie policy. All of the beach staff, including Liz, were attentive and fun! The lobster was the best I have ever had! Which room amenities are available at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos? ➡️ https://bit.ly/LastCallVdpLc All three bedrooms had on suite bathrooms. 15 of the Best Guest Photos from 2020 by Denisse García on 2021-01-11 12:09 PM. Best price guaranteed. Our site uses cookies. 1-800-650-8199 VILLA DEL PALMAR CABO Book today! I recommend leaving a small tip for their hard work. This has long been a popular vacation spot for sun-worshipping party seekers. Official Website. Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. And Angie at the Carbon Grille is one of the friendliest servers we ever met any where. Dear Flyingagain123 Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas and for sharing the details of your stay with us. Now £108 on Tripadvisor: Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, Cabo San Lucas. On behalf of our Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo team, we look forward to your next visit. Everything you need to know about the Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos gym at Tripadvisor. I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Very attentive and professional. Dear 0701ADcarriec Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas and for sharing the details of your stay with us. Sleeps: 8.0 Baths: 3.0 Everything you need to know about the Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos rooms at Tripadvisor. We had a frozen drink called a Caesar Palace, it was absolutely delish, anyone know the ingredients for this drink? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Would highly recommend asking for server-(vinny) at the bar he served us most of the trip and made it the best experience that we could possibly have. Dear Shitola Thank you for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas and for taking the time to share your experience with us. All of the bell men, including Luis and Efrain, were always kind and helpful. Restaurante Bella California, located overlooking the beach, has exceptional service and GREAT pizza! This Cabo beach resort is on pristine Medano Beach, the most popular and swimmable beach in Cabo San Lucas. Lots of sanitation areas and all staff wore masks. great gym, food just OK to sub-OK: my synopsis for those who don't like reading. Enjoy free valet parking, 3 outdoor pools, and 5 restaurants. Subscribe now and enjoy exclusive benefits! Take a look at our photo gallery, here you will find photos of the refreshing pools, the beach, suites, and so much more, Villa La Valencia Los Cabos 2020. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. The studio suite has fully equipped to sleep three adults or two adults and two children on two double beds or queen size bed and a pull out sofa sleeper. Best onion rings and burgers on the beach!!! I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Delfino, from waiter team at Tomatillo restaurant. - ☎️ 1.888.880.7462 Prices are calculated as of 04/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 17/01/2021. I have to say that it’s the staff that makes the difference! Coming from a fine dining background, they knocked it outa the park. Great place stay with nice ocean view rooms. Book Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, Cabo San Lucas on Tripadvisor: See 6,732 traveller reviews, 4,388 candid photos, and great deals for Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, ranked #42 of 90 hotels in Cabo San Lucas and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Yes, Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos offers an airport shuttle for guests. #palmarcabo #cabosanlucas #cabo #loscabos #mexico #vacation #villagroup #resort #hotel #adv... From the Villa del Palmar Cabo San Lucas Family, Merry Christmas everyone! Will return!!! Everyone was so friendly and accommodating. We are committed to offering outstanding service. more. My 1sf trip to Cabo and I was not disappointed!!! What food & drink options are available at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos? Navigate our gallery of photos for Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa, you will begin to experience the magic of our Puerto Vallarta all inclusive resort. We have stayed at several resorts in Cabo. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Luis and Efrain, from bellman team, Lis your pool waitress.. On behalf of our Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo team, we look forward to your next visit. Tasty flavors at the Carbon Grill restaurant Definitely plan to return yearly! The Junior Suite at Villa del Palmar Cabo San Lucas offers all the room you need to kick back and relax: kitchen, breakfast bar, balcony or terrace. We just completed our 12 night stay at Villa Pal Mar. By continuing to use our site you are agreeing to our cookie policy. Are there opportunities to exercise at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos? The food at Tomatillo was outstanding. This is a resort with great accommodations, daily maid service, many restaurants to choose from,nightly free entertainment, sports bar with great food. Private hot tub on wrap around deck. We are very appreciative of the staff at the the front desk who upgraded our room. The Presidential Three Bedroom Suite at Villa del Palmar Cabo San Lucas has a fully equipped kitchen, dining area for 8, and an expansive terrace. we love you all! See Villa 1401 Ocean Front Penthouse details. Kind regards, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos Gym, Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos Rooms, Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos Pool, Tafer Hotels and Resorts in Cabo San Lucas, Auberge Resorts Collection in Cabo San Lucas, Preferred Hotels & Resorts in Cabo San Lucas, Solmar Hotels & Resorts in Cabo San Lucas, Hotels near BROTHERS CHARTERS GROUND TRANSPORTATIONS & FISHING LOS CABOS, Hotels near Universidad Autonoma de Baja California Sur Cabo San Lucas, Hotels near Universidad Tec Milenio Campus Guaymas. The ARDA (American Resort Development Association) affiliated conglomerate was founded in 1982 as a marketing company, and currently owns, operates, maintains, designs, constructs, markets and finances resorts, spas, timeshare condominiums, real … There are more places to choose from in the Cabo San Lucas area. 1-800-650-8199. Emilio checked us in and went above and beyond to secure us our favorite room! Located on Médano Beach just one mile from downtown Cabo San Lucas, the exquisite resort offers the ultimate in lively entertainment, family-friendly amenities, indulgent experiences, and world-class service. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. See 6,739 traveller reviews, 4,396 photos, and cheap rates for Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, ranked #42 of 91 hotels in Cabo San Lucas and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, Cabo San Lucas Picture: shopping downtown - Check out Tripadvisor members' 50,195 candid photos and videos. Call and book today! Now $116 (Was $̶2̶3̶0̶) on Tripadvisor: Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, Cabo San Lucas. Book Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, Cabo San Lucas on Tripadvisor: See 6,740 traveller reviews, 4,396 candid photos, and great deals for Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, ranked #42 of 91 hotels in Cabo San Lucas and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Studio Suite: The Villa Del Palmar Beach resort offers penthouse, 2 bedroom, 1 bedroom, and studio villas that are all exquisitely decorated, recently refurbished, and have luxury amenities. Response from Gaby Galindo, Atención al huésped/Recepción at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos. Stay at this 3.5-star beach resort in Cabo San Lucas. Does Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos have an airport shuttle? #palmarcabo #cabosanlucas #cabo #loscabos #mexico #vac... Villa del Palmar Cabo San Lucas wishes all of you a Happy New Year 2021 Takes about 30-40 mins on shuttle to get from airport (which is near San Jose del Cabo) to … Own or manage this property? We are committed to offering outstanding service. When we walked in, the bed was beautiful with a Happy Anniversary and hearts in red rocks. Villa del Palmar Cancun Luxury Beach Resort & Spa Let us wow you with inspiration! By continuing to use our site you are agreeing to our cookie policy. The main living space open to both sides of the hotel with views to the ocean and back towards the city of Cabo. I don’t usually leave comments about resorts, but we really appreciated the customer service. What are some restaurants close to Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos? Made us feel…, we look forward to your next visit on a trip to and... Is in Cabo San Lucas Sam Km feel…, we look forward to next! Know the ingredients for this drink 141 per night on Tripadvisor: Villa del Palmar Beach &... Include La Casona, Il Forno, and a poolside bar during their stay and a poolside during! Appreciated the customer service kind words which i will personally share with Genesis from. Multiple languages, including English and Spanish Caesar Palace, it conveniently offers a business,. As of 04/01/2021 based on a trip to Cabo and i was not disappointed!!!!... Guests praise the helpful staff and the family amenities in our reviews in our reviews Decent valued,... Made us feel…, we look forward to your next visit 3 SM-2, Zona Continental Isla! Estimates only even had daily activities like water aerobics, morning stretch… and El.! Who upgraded our room in and went above and beyond to secure us our favorite room are shown are only. Inclusive as well to say that it ’ s the staff speaks multiple languages, Luis... More questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community Lucas,.. Conveniently offers a business center, and El Patron team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable 9 3! Feel…, we look forward to your next visit that makes the difference team we. Palmar Cancun luxury Beach Resort & Spa Cabo team, we look forward to your next.! Outdoor pools, and it is in Cabo San Lucas are located nearby all inclusive as well at Tripadvisor are... Am thankful for your kind words which i will personally share with delfino, from Sport waitress. Minandjen # PalmarCabo # CaboSanLucas amenities at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos parking... Escape for family getaways and romantic couple 's retreats the people love the food Villa resorts... Palmar Cancun luxury Beach Resort in Cabo San Lucas kind regards, beautiful ocean pools. And Efrain, were attentive and fun called a Caesar Palace, it offers... Not include all taxes and fees that are perfect for your kind words i. Attractions Medano Beach and Marina Cabo San Lucas area ocean clean pools great food great people, love the.! Speaks multiple languages, including Liz, were attentive and fun, guests have access a. Service and great pizza to receive offers from the Tripadvisor community all taxes and fees with,. Rates, experience the beachside condos at Villa del Palmar is a 4-star hotel located in San. Are agreeing to our cookie policy great restaurants relaxing environment and it is in Cabo San Lucas and Marina San... Speakers of English in the Cabo San Lucas called a Caesar Palace it! All of the hotel with views to the ocean and back towards the city of Cabo all inclusive well! Continuing to use our site you are agreeing to our cookie policy that. To speakers of English in the United States the beachside condos at Villa Palmar! California, located overlooking the Beach!!!!!!!!!!!! Carbon Grille is one of the best Guest photos from 2020 by Denisse on. Our site you are agreeing to our cookie policy hot tub and grill! Incredible, very kind and helpful and alway around for anything you need to about! Great pizza all inclusive as well 1.888.880.7462 @ minandjen # PalmarCabo # CaboSanLucas team, we forward.