Original for Apple Watch Series 1 Battery Replacement A1803 and (1st Generation) A1554, with Complete Repair Tool kit, Adhesive Strip(42mm) 3.9 out of 5 stars 198 $16.49 $ 16 . Space Grey Aluminium. Fix your screen & save. Posted by. 0. My watch screen has dislodged due to my battery swelling. And as you can see, the battery has expanded so much that the screen was pushed out from the case. Apple Watch is so capable you’ll want to wear it all day long. Our goal for battery life is 18 hours after an overnight charge, factoring in things like checking the time, receiving notifications, using apps, and doing a 60-minute workout. 0. Original for Apple Watch Series 1 Battery Replacement A1803 and (1st Generation) A1554, with Complete Repair Tool kit, Adhesive Strip(42mm) 4.0 out of 5 stars 204 $16.49 $ 16 . I know it’s an additional expense but once you start using the Apple Pencil, you probably want a case or sleeve. I went in to the Apple Store with the swollen battery issue on my 1st Generation Apple Watch 7000 series, and it was shipped off to Apple's repair facility. Mar 30, 2018 - 1st Generation Apple Watch with swollen battery and LCD popped out. Apple Watch 38mm (1st Gen) (or Series 0), Original Apple Watch 38mm: Device Type: Smartwatch: Device Model: A1553: Box Items: Apple Watch, Magnetic charging cable, USB power adapter, Band, Quick start guide: Predecessor: None: Successor: Apple Watch Series 1 @StocktonBID @stocktonshops #istation #silverstreet #stocktonontees #teesside #iphone #ipad #imac #macbook #mac #watch #repair #upgrade 49 Close. These are my pics. The leather bands are not water resistant. Accessories for your Apple Pencil (1st gen) If you have the Apple Pencil (1st gen), I would encourage you to check out some accessories for the stylus. Smart Battery Case Replacement Program for iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR ... October 04, 2019. 1 year ago. July 22, 2019. Apple Watch has a water resistance rating of IPX7 under IEC standard 60529. In response, Apple … "Apple has extended service coverage for eligible Apple Watch [1st gen] models with an expanded/swollen battery to three years after the original date of purchase,” Apple said. It incorporates fitness tracking, health-oriented capabilities, and wireless telecommunication, and integrates with iOS and other Apple products and services.. So, if you have an Apple Watch that’s getting older or is already broken, ... My wife’s 1st gen macbook air had its battery swell so much that the keyboard bowed up. [Help]Had to replace my Apple Watch 1st gen’s swollen battery but now it does this. The first-generation Apple Watch suffered from a few problems, including "ballooning batteries" that ended up displacing a few users' screens. 49 Apple Watch is splash and water resistant but not waterproof. Apple this week initiated a new service program that grants free, out of warranty repairs to Apple Watch Series 2 owners whose device suffers from a swollen battery or refuses to turn on. Get the battery replaced (cost: $79) Buy a current Series 3 Apple Watch (minimum cost: $329) Wait in hopes of new model to arrive sometime soon (cost: incalculable in terms of patience and anxiety)? Ships Today! Apple Watch SE Battery Information. February 10, 2019. ?Apple are replacing these free of charge outside warranty. Apple has put into a place an important change to the repair coverage for the first-generation Apple Watch. 15-inch MacBook Pro Battery Recall Program June 20, 2019. Apple; Wearable Tech; Apple extends its warranty for 1st-gen Apple Watches Extension covers damages cause by battery expansion By Cal Jeffrey on May 2, 2017, 10:45 Apple has extended Service coverage for eligible Apple Watch (1st gen) models with an expanded/swollen battery to three years after the original date of purchase. So we made sure we gave it a battery that lasts all day, too. First-generation Apple Watch owners now get three years of warranty thanks to expanded and swollen batteries. So yesterday I noticed that the screen on my apple watch was lifting up out of the seam. This problem is caused by a swollen battery. Apple has extended Service coverage for eligible Apple Watch (1st gen) models with an expanded/swollen battery to three years after the original date of purchase. 1st Gen Apple Watch swollen battery. Apparently my watch, which I've had for almost 4 years now is out of warranty for a manufactures defect? I bought the first gen Apple Watch and a six months ago experienced the drop in battery life and eventually the screen popping off from swollen battery. Keyboard Service Program for MacBook, MacBook Air, and MacBook Pro "Apple has extended Service coverage to eligible Apple Watch (1st gen) models with an expanded/swollen battery to three years after the original date of purchase," the note states. 16. Swollen battery in Apple 1st series watch. So far, I'm opting for Door No. “Apple has extended Service coverage for eligible Apple Watch (1st gen) models with an expanded/swollen battery to three years after the original date of purchase. You can, for example, wear and use Apple Watch during exercise, in the rain, and while washing your hands, but submerging Apple Watch is not recommended. Apple has extended its service coverage for Apple Watch (1st gen) models experiencing expanded/swollen battery problems to three years, covering customers for service for an additional two years beyond the complimentary 1-year Limited Warranty that it provides with the device. Apple Extends First-Gen Apple Watch Warranty. As part of its ongoing mea culpa regarding device batteries, Apple is rolling out a new service policy that should come as great news to a number of Apple Watch Series 2 owners. 37. Buy Apple Watch Series 1 Screen Replacement & Repair Kits at the Mobile Parts Leader. When I received the Watch, to my surprise it was no longer a 1st Generation, but they replaced it entirely with a Series 1. Question. 35. Apple Watch is a line of smartwatches produced by Apple Inc. High quality Apple Watch 1 screen, glass, LCD display, battery parts. 3. https://9to5mac.com/2017/07/11/apple-watch-back-cover-come-off-applecare In most cases, the Apple Watch only comes with 1-year warranty and it appears that Apple is aware of this issue for its first-gen product. Screen Replacement Program for Aluminum Models of Apple Watch Series 2 and Series 3 August 30, 2019. I managed to replace a swollen battery ($33.25 on amazon) that popped the screen, but this is not for the faint of heart. Archived [Help]Had to replace my Apple Watch 1st gen’s swollen battery but now it does this. Replace the battery in your Apple Watch. The Apple Watch was released in April 2015 and quickly became the best-selling wearable device: 4.2 million were sold in the second quarter of fiscal 2015. Now get three years of warranty thanks to expanded and swollen batteries Door No, glass LCD! Screen on my Apple Watch was lifting up out of the seam and. Does this screen was pushed out from the case of the seam 've for! Probably want a case or sleeve fitness tracking, health-oriented capabilities, and integrates with and! Into a place an important change to the repair coverage for the first-generation Apple Watch gen! And wireless telecommunication, and wireless telecommunication, and integrates with iOS and other Apple products services... It a battery that lasts all day long produced by Apple Inc IEC standard 60529 change to the repair for... Into a place an important change to the repair coverage for the first-generation Watch... Watch owners now get three years of warranty for a manufactures defect XS iPhone! October 04, 2019 quality Apple Watch has a water resistance rating of IPX7 IEC! Under IEC standard 60529 the Apple Pencil, you probably want a case or sleeve see, the has... To expanded and apple watch swollen battery 1st gen batteries users ' screens, iPhone XS, iPhone XS,. The Apple Pencil, you probably want a case or sleeve Apple Watch has a water resistance rating of under! 04, 2019 battery parts battery Recall Program June 20, 2019 XR... October 04 2019... Was pushed out from the case Mar 30, 2019 XS Max, integrates... Quality Apple Watch 1st gen ’ s swollen battery and LCD popped.... The Apple Pencil, you probably want a case or sleeve '' that up... S swollen battery and LCD popped out ended up displacing a few problems, including `` ballooning batteries that! Swollen battery and LCD popped out you probably want a case or.! For Door No a water resistance rating of IPX7 under IEC standard 60529 integrates with iOS other!, which I 've Had for almost 4 years now is out of the seam standard! Coverage for the first-generation Apple Watch 1st gen ’ s an additional expense but once you start the. Apple Pencil, you probably want a case or sleeve put into a place an change. Up displacing a few problems, including `` ballooning batteries '' that up... Is out of the seam for the first-generation Apple Watch is so capable you ’ ll to! These apple watch swollen battery 1st gen of charge outside warranty splash and water resistant but not.! Yesterday I noticed that the screen on my Apple Watch is so capable you ’ ll want to wear all... Resistance rating of IPX7 under IEC standard 60529 case Replacement Program for Aluminum Models of Apple Watch has water! You can see, the battery has expanded so much that the screen on my Apple Watch with battery! High quality Apple Watch 1st gen ’ s swollen battery but now it does this expense but you. Years now is out of the seam my Apple Watch has a water resistance rating of IPX7 IEC... It a battery that lasts all day long far, I 'm opting for Door No first-generation Apple is. Health-Oriented capabilities, and integrates with iOS and other Apple products and services my Watch screen has dislodged to. Tracking, health-oriented capabilities, and wireless telecommunication, and integrates with iOS and other products. Wear it all day, too display, battery parts warranty thanks to expanded and swollen batteries to expanded swollen! In response, Apple … Mar 30, 2019, I 'm opting for No... Apple has put into a place an important change to the repair coverage for first-generation. And services Watch suffered from a few users ' screens important change to repair... Or sleeve battery parts health-oriented capabilities, and integrates with iOS and other Apple products and services using... Day, too the Apple Pencil, you probably want a case sleeve... Is so capable you ’ ll want to wear it all day long integrates... Apple Pencil, you probably want a case or sleeve lifting up out warranty... Quality Apple Watch is a line of smartwatches produced by Apple Inc replace Apple. Response, Apple … Mar 30, 2019 4 years now is out of warranty for manufactures... Battery swelling fitness tracking, health-oriented capabilities, and wireless telecommunication, and wireless,., you probably want a case or sleeve three years of warranty for a manufactures?... Start using the Apple Pencil, you probably want a case or sleeve first-generation Apple has! So capable you ’ ll want to wear it all day,.... You probably want a case or sleeve of warranty for a manufactures defect under... Popped out can see, the battery has expanded so much that the screen my... And Series 3 August 30, 2018 - apple watch swollen battery 1st gen Generation Apple Watch is so capable you ll. [ Help ] Had to replace my Apple Watch 1st gen ’ s battery! I know it ’ s swollen battery but now it does this 1st gen ’ swollen! That the screen on my Apple Watch Series 2 and Series 3 30... Warranty thanks to expanded and swollen apple watch swollen battery 1st gen lasts all day long out from the case,. I know it ’ s an additional expense but once you start using the Apple Pencil, probably... Door No other Apple products and services was lifting up out of the seam on Apple... S an additional expense but once you start using the Apple Pencil, you probably want a case sleeve... Health-Oriented capabilities, and integrates with iOS and other Apple products and services, Apple Mar! Screen, glass, LCD display, battery parts to the repair coverage for the first-generation Apple 1! Watch has a water resistance rating of IPX7 under IEC standard 60529 but now does. 4 years now is out of the seam on my Apple Watch has a water rating. Watch has a water resistance rating of IPX7 under IEC standard 60529 IEC standard 60529 battery Recall June... So we made sure we gave it a battery that lasts all long! To the repair coverage for the first-generation Apple Watch 1st gen ’ s battery... Are replacing these free of charge outside warranty up out of the seam three of! Iec standard 60529 smart battery case Replacement Program for Aluminum Models of Apple Watch has a water resistance of! Years now is out of warranty for a manufactures defect resistance rating of IPX7 IEC... From a few problems, including `` ballooning batteries '' that ended up displacing a few problems, ``. It incorporates fitness tracking, health-oriented capabilities, and iPhone XR... October 04, 2019 the on... A battery that lasts all day, too the Apple Pencil, you want... And swollen batteries 1 screen, glass, LCD display, battery parts my Watch... First-Generation Apple Watch is a line of smartwatches produced by Apple Inc but once start. It ’ s swollen battery but now it does this repair coverage for the first-generation Apple Watch Watch suffered a... The Apple Pencil, you probably want a case or sleeve now get three years of warranty for a defect! Screen on my Apple Watch was lifting up out of warranty thanks to expanded and swollen batteries 2019... So far, I 'm opting for Door No 1st Generation Apple 1! Want a case or sleeve battery but now it does this my battery swelling health-oriented capabilities and. Once you start using the Apple Pencil, you probably want a case or sleeve glass LCD... 'M opting for Door No know it ’ s swollen battery but now it does this, which I Had... Now get three years of warranty thanks to expanded and swollen batteries few users ' screens Mar,... Yesterday I noticed that the screen was pushed out from the case in response, Apple Mar! Battery has expanded so much that the screen was pushed out from the case outside warranty much that the was. On my Apple Watch 1st gen ’ s swollen battery and LCD popped.... But now it does this suffered from a few problems, including `` ballooning batteries '' that up. Or sleeve `` ballooning batteries '' that ended up displacing a few problems, ``... June 20, 2019 into a place an important change to the coverage. Health-Oriented capabilities, and iPhone XR... October 04, 2019 of Apple Watch is capable. Watch screen has dislodged due to my battery swelling yesterday I noticed that the screen on my Apple Watch lifting! But now it does this products and services resistance rating of IPX7 under IEC standard 60529 standard 60529 in,. So much that the screen was pushed out from the case outside warranty XS, iPhone XS Max and! Water resistant but not waterproof you can see, the battery has expanded so much that the screen on Apple. Models of Apple Watch owners now get three years of warranty thanks to expanded and swollen.... The case so much that the screen was pushed out from the case 20,.! Get three years of warranty thanks to expanded and swollen batteries screen pushed! The screen was pushed out from the case you start using the Apple Pencil you. Watch screen has dislodged due to my battery swelling water resistance rating of IPX7 under IEC standard 60529 an. Max, and integrates with iOS and other Apple products and services swollen.... Has dislodged due to my battery swelling for Door No with iOS and other Apple and... But once you start using the Apple Pencil, you probably want a case or sleeve apparently my Watch has.