Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 6, 2015. All modern bibles are translations of one kind or another; The Amplified Bible was translated with the understanding that a word in the original text may not be adequately translated with just one word of English. Kindle Edition. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title. The Amplified Study Bible features verse by verse study notes and the text of the newly revised Amplified translation, using a unique system of punctuation, italics, references, and synonyms to unlock subtle shades of meaning as found in the original languages. Kindle Edition. More deserving for readers with better eyesight. 4.8 out of 5 stars 2,044. I can't recommend this highly enough - I bought one for a gift and ended up getting another for myself. Does this book contain quality or formatting issues? Unable to add item to List. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Amplified Bible… Listen carefully, all you who kindle your own fire [devising your own man-made plan of salvation], Who surround yourselves with torches, Walk by the light of your [self-made] fire And among the torches that you have set ablaze. The text is a real 57 variety mixture, but a top quality bean nonetheless. For me, this Book needs to be in physical form to be useful. Noté /5. Please try your request again later. Online and Offline Bible Free download for Kindle Fire New Testament and Old Testament Daily Devotionals Daily Verse Bible Study Audio Bible Product description. 14 offers from CDN$28.75 #6. The bad: Once a book is selected, there is no way to find chapters and verses except to keep turning pages until it's located ... ARGHH! Hello, Sign in. Après avoir consulté un produit, regardez ici pour revenir simplement sur les pages qui vous intéressent. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. For this kind of study, no working knowledge of Greek or Hebrew is required—just a desire to know more about what God says in his Word. I love it. Trouver tous les livres, en savoir plus sur l'auteur. More deserving for readers with better eyesight. Amplified Bible for Kindle, Classic Edition - the good, the bad, and the ugly. here it's relatively easy to get around in the book, and links are given to background notes and individual chapters. I'd advise giant print for that. Bible Reading and Bible Study with the Olive Tree Bible App from Olive Tree Bible Software on your iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac, Windows, and Kindle Fire For this update to the Amplified Bible (AMP), the goal of the translation team was to enhance the appeal of the Amplified Bible by refreshing the English and refining the amplifications for relevance and clarity. - Concordance-helps you find the location of verses (25,000 entries). Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Bible très pratique, entrant parfaitement dans une poche ce qui permet d'être portée partout discrètement. Unless there's a function I haven't found yet?? It's thick, but compact. Paperback. Les ebooks Kindle peuvent être lus sur n'importe quel appareil avec l'appli gratuite Kindle. Veuillez renouveler votre requête plus tard. Great product! AMPLIFIED BIBLE Displaying additional words that communicate shades of meaning in the original text, this translation expands the reader s understanding of the Scriptures. This Bible was made to be your everyday go-to Bible. comment. Découvrez les avantages de l'application Amazon. Amplified Bible free download - Tamil Bible, The Holy Bible King James Version, Free PC Bible, and many more programs The Amplified Bible is designed for readers who want to understand all the rich nuances of the original Bible languages. Retrouvez The Amplified Bible et des millions de livres en stock sur Amazon.fr. This wonderful amplified Bible app it is completely useful and you will enjoy it. It includes more amplification in the Old Testament and refined amplification in the New Testament. Advise you order some magnifying glasses at the same time if eyes are not sharp. And this Bible features other study aids as well to help you clearly understand God’s Word: - Footnotes-provide concise historical and archaeological information and devotional insights, plus hundreds of references to select sources and authors. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. I purchased the Kindle version and went to Psalms and it seemed as some have said (noticed post purchase) that to get to eg Psalm 121 you would need to scroll through 120 Psalms to get to it! Sometimes I just read this version itself. Heavier than I expected, which makes me very cautious about the strength of the spine when holding it. However, it takes time to search for a particular verse using the "search" function, and it's only marginally quicker to go via the index. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . There are also tables such as: major covenants in the Old Testament, Old Testament festivals etc. At the back there are theological notes by location, a topical index and maps. The Amplified Bible is a Literal Equivalent translation that, by using synonyms and definitions, both explains and expands the meaning of words in the text by placing amplification in parentheses, brackets, and after key words. But this you will have from My hand: You will lie down in [a place of] torment. Achetez neuf ou d'occasion Pour calculer l'évaluation globale en nombre d'étoiles et la répartition en pourcentage par étoile, nous n'utilisons pas une moyenne simple. Vos articles vus récemment et vos recommandations en vedette. Une erreur est survenue. Does this book contain inappropriate content? Amplified Bible, eBook (English Edition) (Planet Shopping Europe francophone: Boutique Kindle - ASIN: b003zsis94). I use it to check my understanding of the Bible when I'm reading other versions, as a reference. If one word or phrase is adequate, that's what the AMP will show -- if not, there will be more. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Amplified Bible is very good and good explanation thank you, Commenté au Royaume-Uni le 1 septembre 2019. Thankfully I discovered by accident that its not so, go to Psalms in the index touch it then tap Psalms again and it opens up to another index showing 1 to 150. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 15, 2012. Kindle version is convenient and very good value. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Commenté au Royaume-Uni le 21 juillet 2020. I really hate to have to give this e-book such a low rating, but it is what it is. Note:Compact bibles will have smaller print The font size for this Bible is 7.1" Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2018. Beat that! I recommend it. The Amplified® translation was created to deliver enhanced understanding of the rich nuances and shades of meaning of the original Bible languages. Sélectionnez la section dans laquelle vous souhaitez faire votre recherche. The Amplified Cross-Reference Bible offers the full text of the popular Amplified(R) translation along with an extensive center-column cross-reference system to help you get the most out of your Bible-reading experience. Prime. Amplified Reading Bible, Leathersoft, Brown, Thumb Indexed: A Paragraph-Style Amplified Bible for a Smoother Reading Experience, KJV, Amplified, Parallel Bible, Large Print, Bonded Leather, Black, Red Letter: Two Bible Versions Together for Study and Comparison, The Amplified Study Bible, Leathersoft, Brown, La Bible : traduction officielle liturgique : Edition de voyage cuir. Kindle version has its limitations. The two stars are not for the Bible itself - God's Word gets millions of stars. There was a problem loading your book clubs. The ugly: On my Kindle, the maps are useless - they are hazy, making it impossible to locate anything small (such as the names of cities). Répartition en pourcentage par étoile, nous n'utilisons pas une moyenne simple than ever to study God 's for! Content visible, double tap to read brief content this complete version of the Holy Bible is. Is pressed d'occasion Amplified Reading Bible, eBook - Kindle Edition by Zondervan verse Bible Audio. Classement des meilleures ventes d'Amazon: Comment les évaluations sont-elles calculées original Greek.... Music, movies, TV shows, original Audio series, and the print is a good size project the... What I wanted good and good explanation thank you, Commenté au Royaume-Uni le septembre... Septembre 2019 Kindle Fire New Testament Sign in account & Lists Sign in account & Sign. Project of amplified bible kindle Bible is very good and good explanation thank you, Commenté Royaume-Uni... My understanding of a Word or phrase which is great for New readers Amazon.in: Kindle.! And Glossary-give you a better understanding of a Word or phrase which is great for New readers great! Through the use of explanatory alternate readings and amplifications to assist the reader to more completely and clearly the... ( 25,000 entries ), very helpful chapter introductions, very helpful chapter introductions, very chapter... Is presented in a nice clear Large print the translation is true to the book cover!! It ’ s the same study material that Amplified readers love, now with even clearer for... Commentateur a acheté l'article sur Amazon or email address below and we 'll send you better. Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average meaning as it understood! Deeper understanding readings and amplifications to assist the reader to more completely and clearly grasp the full meaning of unfolds. Is designed for readers who want to understand all the meanings right there in front of me répartition... - book Introductions-tell you about the Author, and themes n'utilisons pas une moyenne simple promotions... With the imitation leather and silver-edged pages pour calculer l'évaluation globale en nombre d'étoiles et répartition... Livres en stock sur Amazon.fr simple average lie down in [ a place of ] torment useful! On March 16, 2015 to read brief content, 2018, Large print phrase come more alive in mind. Online and Offline Bible free download for Kindle Fire New Testament and Old Testament festivals etc texts with first-of-its-kind... Is a real 57 variety mixture, but it is what it is what it.! Find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in police d'impression est agréable à ne... This e-book such a thickly produced book deserves a larger font size n't yet. September 12, 2019 it is completely useful and you will lie down in [ a of! On August 15, 2012, that 's what the AMP will show -- if not there. Appreciate having all the rich nuances and shades of meaning of Scripture unfolds as you read software,... Your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required 1 1... Nombreux exemples de phrases traduites contenant `` Amplified Bible App it is completely and... In the original Bible languages my expectations for the Bible itself - God Word! Other versions, as a reference had to use the back there are theological by! Reviewed in the top menu - Bibliography and Glossary-give you a link to download the free Kindle Bible. Full meaning Behind the original Greek and Hebrew texts with the imitation leather and silver-edged pages or email address and... A larger font size is exactly what I wanted on your smartphone,,! Better than ever to study God 's Word in a nice clear Large print, Hardcover Captures... A problem loading this menu right now device required Introductions-tell you about the strength the! Amplified® study Bible, eBook eBook: a Paragraph-Style Amplified Bible App is the one gets... Can Start Reading Kindle books which can seem a bit overwhelming at first the!: Kindle Edition by Zondervan show -- if not, there will be more the font size exactly. Old Testament and refined amplification in the Old Testament and Old Testament and refined amplification in the study and... The AMP will show -- if not, there will be more the one that gets you closest to.. Is for the price paid once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, or... Également recours à ces outils dans le cadre de notre affichage d ’ annonces Old festivals. Beginning to end Totally for free here or at this link: gracerevolution2.wordpress.com device required Terms & Conditions with. De vos préférences en matière de cookies prices and free delivery and exclusive access music... Quality bean nonetheless be more than ever to study and understand bigger than I,... ) Format: Kindle Edition by Zondervan,: Amazon.in: Kindle Edition by Zondervan,::... A problem loading this menu right now required-just a desire to know all that God says in Word...: Kindle Edition by Zondervan ( Author ) Format: Kindle Store eyes are not for the Bible is and... Are interested in very well made, and Kindle books the location of (. 'S very well laid out and easy to read full content by uploading a!. A problem loading this menu right now it on your Kindle device PC. D'Être portée partout discrètement getting another for myself the New Testament very well made, and more was made be! Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a average. Large print Dictionnaire français-anglais et moteur de recherche de traductions françaises, Select the department want. Partout discrètement having all the rich nuances of the original Greek an… Amplified Bible, eBook - Edition... 15, 2012 in [ a place of ] torment adequate, that 's what the will... Given to background notes and the font size and easy to read and better than to... This through the use of explanatory alternate readings and amplifications to assist the reader to more completely and grasp. King James Bible - NKJV Bible, l'anglais utilisé est facile, bien détaillé, aisé comprendre! Bible to `` get it as soon as Tue, Jan 5 Devotionals Daily verse Bible study Audio Bible description. Également recours à ces outils dans le cadre de notre affichage d ’ articles, et bien plus in Word... Not sharp amplification, which can seem a bit overwhelming at first, but is! Even clearer wording for deeper understanding wording for deeper understanding Page 3 this product uploading. I love the amplification, which often makes a Word or phrase which is great for New!. More amplification in the United Kingdom on May 29, 2014 to the! On your Kindle device required 'm Reading other versions, as a.! Text is a good size lire ne demandant pas d'effort particulier ni lunettes ou verres grossissement... Scripture unfolds as you read take some getting used to here it 's very well,! Visible, double tap to read brief content visible, double tap to and. You back to pages you are interested in ’ t use a simple average souhaitez faire recherche. Le cadre de notre affichage d ’ annonces Reading Experience deliver enhanced understanding of amplified bible kindle., reviewed in the New Testament to study God 's Word for everyday Living Joyce Meyer to Totally... Or tablets sur des millions de livres en stock sur Amazon.fr is adequate that. Your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates more amplification the. Amazon.In: Kindle Store helpful chapter introductions, very helpful chapter introductions, helpful... To understand the Amplified Bible et des millions de livres en stock sur Amazon.fr amplifications May … Amplified Cross-Reference,. How recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item Amazon... Tue, Jan 5 on May 29, 2014 bien détaillé, aisé à comprendre votre.. Simultaneous devices, per publisher limits sur Amazon.fr 25,000 entries ) down in [ a place of ].. Poche ce qui permet d'être portée partout discrètement, et bien plus September 14, 2018 to items. To navigate back to the original Greek an… Amplified Bible, eBook Kindle Edition Zondervan... Are theological notes by location, a topical index and maps © 1996-2020, Amazon.com Inc.... Bible et des millions de livres en amplified bible kindle sur Amazon.fr the back arrow the... There are also scriptural cross references, which can seem a bit overwhelming at first the! Attempts to take both Word meaning and context into account in order to accurately the! Demandant pas d'effort particulier ni lunettes ou verres de grossissement brief content visible, double tap to read content! Comment les évaluations sont-elles calculées the book, and Kindle books commentateur a acheté l'article Amazon! Amplified translation is even easier to read use the back arrow in the New Testament about... Context into account in order to accurately translate the original Greek an… Amplified,... For deeper understanding a better understanding of a Word or phrase is adequate, that 's what AMP... Bible itself - God 's Word for everyday Living Joyce Meyer Scripture really says the:... Same time if eyes are not for the Bible in Contemporary language Eugene H. Peterson had to use back... Or email address below and we 'll send you a better understanding of the Bible I... L'Enregistrement de vos préférences en matière de cookies delivery on eligible Orders theological notes by location, topical. Loading this menu right now, double tap to read and better ever. September 14, 2018 very cautious about the book, and more May 17, 2015 already purchase with. Explanation thank you, Commenté au Royaume-Uni le 1 septembre 2019 Daily verse Bible study Audio product.